Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deadeyegunz Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 07:02 PM
    Colony's of Bee's dying
    Hey, I heard on the news about bee's and I heard something that cell phone radiation does it? What do you think they will do about this? Cause there a big part in our life you know (emmm honey :P)
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2007, 07:40 PM
    Cell Phone radiation, Ozone depleation causing excessive ultraviolate rays to blind them, Genetically Modified Food crops poisoning them, take your pick. Einstein made the statement that if the honey bees ever went away, we would begin to starve in four years. I really believe that to be true. I don't think we would be dead in four years, since we could eat our cute little pets first, then on to each other until disease stops it all.
    If it is the cell phones however, will we be able to stop it in time, or will the corporate lobbiest for Nextel, Quest and so on pay off the Politicians that could stop it? It will all be quite interesting to see how all of that plays out here in the last days. If it is the Genetically Modified Crops, then our own Department of Agriculture is using tax dollars and partnered with Monsanto to bring us better living through science. As we all know, their stance is clear that the world is over populated and they need to do away with two thirds of the unnessasary eaters and breeders. So, who can really put their finger on what is really going on?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

New aquarium owner with dying fish [ 32 Answers ]

I started my 10 gallon freshwater tank about a month ago and I have had 5 out of 6 fish die. The only fish that has survived is a swordtail. I have lost a 2 mollies, 2 plecostomus and one swordfish. I don't know if we are feeding them too much or not. We do have a little food particles on the...

View more questions Search