Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jennifer 26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2017, 03:24 PM
    What Christian song features a woman in a white dress in a water tank?
    I'm looking for an old Christian music video, a rock one I think. There were people singing and a woman in a white dress sitting in a water tank and watching them. At the very end of the song, she lifts her arms and slowly rises out of the tank like she's ascending to heaven. The last shot is of her reaching out and her dress draped over the top of the tank. Does anybody know anything? I saw clips of this video two or three times as a young teenager in the late 90's or early 2000's in Youth group, which is why I think it's a Christian video.

Check out some similar questions!

Black and white video guy in a water tank [ 0 Answers ]

Im looking for a music video with a guy singing. You'll see shots of the guy in small cubes, big cubes, filled with water. After a while you also see a woman in the water (dark water) a lot of shots are of him rotating in cubes. At the end he and the woman are together in dark water. I really hope...

There is a woman wearing a mask in a ceremony and a red dress [ 1 Answers ]

Also this song was played in " how i met your mother season7 episode17" at the end of episode.

In spanish woman in red dress becomes actress marriesman [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie in spanish class that was in spanish about a woman it was based on a true story I think she wears a red dress in a dancing place walks out with many men becomes actress marries famous man with high authority makes speeches and when she dies she is famous to her town it's a musical

Getting married to a Christian woman [ 14 Answers ]

Hello I would like to know that , is it allowed in Islam to get married with a Christian women. When she is willing to convert to Islam but can't do it because of social threat . Please if anyone is able to answer , do tell . Thank you

Can a Muslim marry a Christian woman? [ 3 Answers ]

Can a muslim marry a christan women, and both donot want to change their religion. Under what circumstances is it possible for both to marry.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.