Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Aug 8, 2017, 02:48 PM
    Finding a particular website
    Before my computer information was wiped out and not saved I had a website
    Where , almost every week a list of doctor's were brought to court.. some lost
    Their licenses, some needed supervision, etc.

I found a site for disciplinary actions but you had to name the doctor you were
    Looking for. The list I wanted you didn't have to know a name. Any ideas?

I didn't know how to title this request.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 9, 2017, 01:29 PM
    Try Googling "list of doctor's that were brought to court in <add desired location>". Refine as needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding Website [ 1 Answers ]

I use to know a website, but now I can't find it, where you put in general information like your income, city, state and it would tell you all type of programs you might qualify for. The main thing I liked you didn't have to put in contact information. If you can help me find a website similar...

Finding a website [ 0 Answers ]

If you could please help me find a free website that will review my short articles that are typed up for grammar errors, I would really appreciate it. Any tips or suggestions will be also appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Finding a website link [ 4 Answers ]

Can you give me the link to download Java 1.60, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance

Website for finding unclaim money [ 1 Answers ]

What is the website for finding unclaimed money. I went to one website but it didn't have info for the state of IN. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Help finding website [ 1 Answers ]

Not sure if this is the proper channel. I am needing to find a website that shows statistics on how much time (in an average life or day, etc.) is spent on: waiting, looking for lost objects, etc. This is for a time management class I am teaching. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:)

View more questions Search