Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Aug 8, 2017, 01:41 PM
    Screen name in numbers
    Can a screen name be all numbers? I got an email from someone and can
    Tell from the few words I see, it's legit but she has all numbers for a screen
    Name and you have to open a blue box for text.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2017, 02:41 PM
    I don't open any email attachment (or otherwise) unless it is something I have requested OR it is from someone I know well. It sounds pretty clear that you don't know this person. Might try googling that email address and see what comes back.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 8, 2017, 03:04 PM
    NO, you cannot tell it's legit. Where did you get that idea? Open a blue box? HARSHNESS ALERT!! Do you want to go through this all over again????
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Aug 8, 2017, 04:58 PM
    No I don't
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2017, 05:37 PM
    DO NOT OPEN emails from anyone you don't know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel - Input numbers in sheet1a1 (Using several numbers separately) going to separat [ 2 Answers ]

I want to be able to put over 100 different numbers (not at the same time) all on sheet1 A1 to direct to there own sheet. Each individual number will go to a different sheet(only 1 number per sheet) Please help

I have a arce minilaptop some of the letter keys has numbers how to avoid numbers [ 1 Answers ]

On my keyboard the letters U I O P J K AND L HAS NUMBERS HOW TO MAKE LETTERS ONLY

Combination of numbers out of the given numeric numbers [ 1 Answers ]

I have the numeric numbers 0 to 9. What is the probability of combination of three digit numbers and what are they?

Find all three numbers when geometric mean of first two numbers is 9. [ 0 Answers ]

The arithmetic mean and geometric mean of three numbers are 34 and 18 respectively .find all three numbers when geometric mean of first two numbers is 9.

View more questions Search