Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PAdamsHipp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2017, 10:32 AM
    Corian shower curb angle
    We have just had a solid surface (Corian?) shower installed. When the glass company came to measure for the glass enclosure, they found that the curb was angled in the wrong direction.
    It slants toward the glass rather than the interior of the shower. How can this be fixed? We would prefer not to take it out since the back walls of the shower are adhered to the walls already. Thanks
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2017, 12:55 PM
    You have the company who installed the curb come and do it right. If you did it, perhaps you could use a tapered shim to reverse the angle.
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2017, 06:05 AM
    Corian is color all the way through. The curb can be cut to the right angle and then polished

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower curb help [ 4 Answers ]

I already put the metal lathe on the shower curb when I did the pre-slope for the pan... well that is cured now. So since it is attached to the lathe under the pre-slope should I just put the liner over it and add more lathe to the curb or should I clip the lathe off before I put the liner on? I...

Shower curb not level [ 10 Answers ]

I recently remodel my bathroom. I found that the edge of the shower pan is not level, the largest angle is about 0.5 degree. I plan to put a sliding shower door on top of it. A contractor told me that this might result a seam between the edge and shower door track and need more sealant. I wonder if...

How to bond Corian shelves to Corian shower walls? [ 3 Answers ]

About 4 years ago, I had a Corian shower installed because I preferred it to tile/grout. I thought that the technology allowed for the (essentially) PERMANENT bonding of Corian to Corian so I had 3 small corner shelves installed to hold soap, shampoo, etc. Now, one shelf has fallen off, one is...

Shower pan curb [ 1 Answers ]

Does a showerpan curb need to be poured sand mix or can you just frame with 3or4 2x4s and wrap with membrane and durrarock? I am going to put a bench in the stall. Does the membrane have to go up the bench face then on the seat and up the stall 6 to 8 inches?

Shower door and curb [ 1 Answers ]

I have a shower, with a swing out alumax shower door, the sweep feel apart. The bottom of the shower door enclosure has been leaking. The top of the curb Is a clay or cement material which is wet. The wall board below the is wet and the tlie has Fallen off. What do I replace the clay...

View more questions Search