Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Georget83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2017, 07:11 PM
    How do I get some money from my 401k
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 7, 2017, 07:47 PM
    Who administrates your 401K? Call and ask them, or read the literature. Your employer can fill in the details.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I work tax exempt. 401k or roth 401k [ 4 Answers ]

I am a US citizen and work overseas. I have the tax exempt status up to $85,000. This being said, should I invest in a 401k(which is before taxes) or a Roth 401K since I really don't have to pay taxes on the income I have. Regards, Garf

Is there an example of a 401K waiver that is read to 401K plan participants [ 0 Answers ]

Is there an example of a 401K waiver that is read to 401k plan participants, when they are processing a distribution from their plan with the recordkeeper over the phone.

401k loan and pulling momey out of a 401k to pay the loan off [ 2 Answers ]

I have just turned 591/2 and have a 5,000 dollar loan from my 401k... can I withdraw monies to pay this loan off... and how much will I be taxed if I do? Mickey Huddleston

401K or Roth 401K [ 3 Answers ]

Hai, I am an Indian, presently working for a USA company. I will be in US for next 2-3 years and then I will return back to my country. My employer gave the option to enroll for 401K plan or Roth 401k or a combination of both. And the employer matches my contribution at the rate of 50cents on a...

401k tax [ 1 Answers ]

I hope someone can help me with this one, My aunt died this year her 401k was closed and the money was sent to her sisters in England, should there have been a lower tax paid on it because she had passed away, also should the tax have been different as it was leaving the country, I really...

View more questions Search