Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmKayZ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2017, 01:47 PM
    Mystery: Parking lot attendant finds body in trunk of car
    I'm looking for the title of a book about a guy working as a parking lot attendant at a restaurant that is a front for mafia types. One evening he finds trunk of car opened with a dead body in it. For some reason he moves the car with the body and tries to find the muderers. One clue... he finds a shoe in the car; it belongs to his father. This is not a serious murder mystery. Has many funny parts.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for obscure 80s movie, girl finds body in tunnel at the end [ 3 Answers ]

Just had a question answered by Quinn F, so I'm feeling optimistic. I'm looking for info (hopefully a title) on another obscure 80s movie. Younger teens, not yet drivers age I think, maybe about 12 years old, a dark haired girl (shoulder length, bangs, nearly black) moves or visits a new...

What to do if your boyfriend loves you but finds your body unattractive? [ 8 Answers ]

I’ve been with my fella for 18 months and he’s 23 n I’m 32. I also have 3 kids, including twins, and I breast fed them all. My problem is, although he loves me and wants to be with me regardless, he finds my body quite unattractive and I think he won’t go on holidays with because of this. And the...

Have itchy little red bites on my the trunk of my body and breasts [ 0 Answers ]

Acouple of months ago I slept at a motel,by myself ,had my dog with me,since then I`ve been getting bites from my breast down to my knees very itchy.my dog is on a flea program ,revolution,and he keeps shakening his head and scratching.the bites on me look like little red pin size and sometimes...

Parking ticket- Double parking [ 3 Answers ]

I'm guilty, I know. I double parked in front of a bakery... but $115.00 for five minutes of double parking. They must have been watching me. Any chance I can get the fine Lowered. Any chance I can say I double parked to answer my cell?

1994 Caddy Trunk Motor Won't Close Trunk [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I have a 94 Caddy that the trunk closure motor,(see images) won't operate when the lid's closed. I've checked the 15 amp fuse and it's intact and not blown, Is there anything I've missed. Is there a override so I can close the trunk. I have a week before rain's forecast in my area but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.