Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jassaay2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2017, 01:12 PM
    Rash on hand
    I'm 21 and I have had this bumpy smooth like rash on the top of my hands ONLY its clusteres of tiny bumps that appeared maybe a 2-3 months ago it has a shiny spot on top with bumps around it and I can find no answer as to what it could be. It does not grow but at one point the bumps were not even there, I did have two shiny circular spots on top of my hands then one day the bumps just came up almost like something irritated my skin It does not itch it does get dry but no matter what type of lotion I use it doesn't go away I'm worried what it could be but I just want it gone.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 5, 2017, 01:29 PM
    We can't see it and we're not doctors. Please visit a dermatologist or at least your primary-care doctor. Or go to a walk-in clinic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do ordinary friends (a boy and a girl) walk hand in hand? [ 1 Answers ]

If I see a girl and a boy that are walking hand in hand, may I make sure that they are boyfriend and girlfriend? Or they may be just friends?

Allergy rash or heat rash?? [ 1 Answers ]

My mom has red spots and bumps on her face and neck and she says it itches and it stings. We've tried putting aloe (both bottled and straight from the plant) as well as ice compress. She has been taking ibuprofen to get the redness and swelling down. What could she take or put on her skin to help...

Hand rash with small tiny cluster of bumps only shows up in winter [ 5 Answers ]

On my left hand the last two years in winter only I have had these small painful rub blister/bumps they turn slightly yellow at first and eventually go away but are paintful and quite annoying. They are itchy and hot

If I use vitamin k on the hand ,can reduce my hand veins [ 1 Answers ]

The veins on my hands are very visible and I do some arm exercise at gym.and also do house work.How to reduce that veins from my hand and if I wear vitamin k on that , that will be effective ? Shall I stop go to gym? And also house work? I really want them invisible.

Rash on my right hand [ 3 Answers ]

I have a rash on my right hand. Can anyone tell me what it is?

View more questions Search