Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lookinfur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2017, 01:13 PM
    Can anyone forward a current copy of the United Nations Phone Directory to me?
    Seeking to present a viable global stabilization initiative to key people at the United Nations. Need contact information. This document was available when I served as a rep for the Association for World Education. Am no longer at the UN and therefore no longer have access.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 4, 2017, 05:38 PM
    If you are not able to have access because you aren't a representative anymore, then I would think that someone else would not be able to send it to you without getting into trouble. Otherwise, access to the phone directory would be public.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was the war in Iraq sanctioned by the United Nations? [ 34 Answers ]

We the peoples of the United Nations determined to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war, which twice in our lifetime has brought untold sorrow to mankind…do hereby establish an international organization to be known as the United Nations."

About the united Nations [ 2 Answers ]

Date countries met to discuss a peace organization?_________ place the countries met___________________________________?

United Nations [ 2 Answers ]

I want to do a degree in international relations, can I get a job in UN with such a degree? Which job markets I'm I likely to work in with such a degree?

View more questions Search