Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dfabriz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2017, 10:29 AM
    Shower one year old, used maybe 3 times will whistle sporadically WITHOUT water on.
    Shower one year old, used maybe 3 times whistles sporadically WITHOUT water being on.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2017, 10:41 AM
    Is it the valve whistling? Have you checked the trap to see if there is any water in it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The hot water tap sporadically comes out cold [ 1 Answers ]

There is no pattern to the ater comng out of the hot tap that is cold. I have tried it with the heating on and the heating off but sometimes it is hot and stays hot, other times it goes cold and never gets above luke warm

Rheem water heater heating sporadically. [ 0 Answers ]

Yesterday my Rheem hot water heater with automatic ignition stopped heating the water. I turned the thermostat on the unit up from 1/4 hot to 3/4 hot and the automatic ignitor turned on, the burner turned on, and the heater ran and made the water hot. A few hours later I turned the thermostat...

DOG WHISTLE/ silent whistle / galtons whistle? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew whether these whistles are good & work properly, I want to teach my dog a few more things & also when I take him off leash he listens to me (mostly) but responds better to high pitch whistles etc. ( I can't whistle lol ) I was wondering if this would be good for...

Shower water pressure just went lower.sometimes decent other times not usable [ 2 Answers ]

Our water pressure in our one shower has just started acting up in the past couple days and I was hoping for some ideas before calling a plumber. When you turn on the shower, the water pressure is very low whether you're using hot or cold water. If you turn off the water and turn it back on,...

View more questions Search