Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marica2308 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2017, 11:39 AM
    Pregnant?
    Hi, okay so I'm going to just get straight down to it.
    I had a drunk mishap on Friday 21st of July, by the 25th I started feeling sensitivity and somewhat discomfort down there accompanied by a thick white milky discharge which has me changing my underwear at least 4 times a day due to the wetnes and felt extremely fatigued, also been more hungry lately, whereas I usually have almost no appetite, then about 2 days ago my breasts started feeling super sensitive, so sensitive that even the slightest bounce hurts.
    Today I felt cramps in my lower abdomen which felt like mild period cramps, didn't last long though.
    My period is only due by the 14th of August.
    I am too afraid to take a test or tell someone because my family will most likely freak out. I might be 21 but I am a daddy's girl, and I do not have my driver's license yet so I have to fully rely on my parents to take me to the pharmacy.

Please help people? Could I be pregnant from just the tip?
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Aug 2, 2017, 03:29 PM
    Those are few symptoms among many, but still you may or may not be pregnant! The only way to find out for sure is take a test.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 2, 2017, 04:18 PM
    It's much too early to take a pregnancy test. Wait to see if you get your next period. If you don't, then post here again for further help.

Do you have a friend who will buy a pregnancy test kit for you?

AND, if it turns out you are indeed pregnant, then what?

Aug 3, 2017, 04:46 AM
    Also started spotting last night. Not heavy at all though. Only saw it when wiping. Thought it might be my period coming on. But haven't gotten my period yet..
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 3, 2017, 10:07 AM
    7/21 - 8/14 is 24 days. Did you have a period right before the mishap?
    You are saying you haven't gotten your period yet. The one due around 7/17?

I'd be just as worried about you catching an STD. Either lie to your parents about why you have to see a doctor, or find someone to take you. AND find a way to buy some HPTs at a pharmacy on the way home to start trying in 2 weeks.

Aug 7, 2017, 01:58 AM
    Pregnant
    Hi, I would like to stay anonymous if that's okay, I am only 21, my boyfriend and I have been together for only 4 short months but have known each other for over 5 years. On the 21st of July we were both intoxicated and had really stupid unprotected sex. But we stopped as soon as he was in, both deciding it was reckless and a totally stupid idea seeing as we did not want to get pregnant. Earlier that day though we did have protected sex, and I read up on the whole "can you get pregnant from precum" thing. I found that semen lives up to 70 hours before it eventually dies, now they say that you get pregnant not from the precum itself but from the sperm left over in the penal shaft after sex but common says that if you had intercourse in the 70 or so hours before sperm in the shaft can still get you pregnant as it comes out with the precum? But possibility is slim to none.
    Now here's my situation.
    Since the 27th my Breasts have been extremely sensitive. I am urinating abnormally frequent, and I had a slight discomfort in the vaginal area with unusual milky thick white discharge. At first I thought my period was upon me but as of yet no period which is fine because I am not due for at least another week. But then 2 days later I started feeling cramps similar to period cramps but much milder only not as painful. Then on the 3rd of August at around 00h50 or so I got up to urinate (and yes I am one of those creepy people who check when they wipe🙈) I noticed very little blood on the tissue, it was almost pink in colour, which I thought was weird seeing as my period is usually so heavy even in the days before my period fully starts I haven't ever had the pinkish colour. Now I'm not sure if it's the food as we tried a new dish tonight. But usually I love the whole egg and mayo and sausage thing I could eat it all day everyday.
    But strange enough tonight even the smell of the sausage grilling had me nauseous, then when I ate same thing... No vommiting just extremely nauseous. And for some reason I am extremely fatigued more than usual as I suffer from insomnia but I get up in the mornings and it feels like I got no sleep at all. I am also an avid coffee drinker no sugar though love it strong and bitter yet even the taste of coffee has me nauseous not as bad as the food had me but still enough to notice. Also been having a bit of a runny tummy which I didn't find strange either seeing as my period is almost due.
    Now here is the icky part, I am a big daddy's girl and he is very traditional in the way of being married before having kids and he would totally freak if he found out I might be pregnant, and I am currently living with my parents. So privacy is a bit of an issue. Because I don't have a drivers license and my parents drive me to where I need to be. So haven't gotten a test as I don't want to freak them out if its nothing.
    But could I really be pregnant ? If so why the blood and would I really be experiencing all these things so early on?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 7, 2017, 02:05 AM
    >Threads Merged<
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 7, 2017, 03:12 PM
    All the symptoms of pregnancy are also PMS symptoms, so there's no way to know if you're pregnant based on symptoms.

Your period is not yet late, so it's too early to test, and too early to worry. Stress and worry can make your period late.

Wait until your period is due. If you don't get your period, wait a week and then test using first morning urine. If that test is negative then wait another week. Still no period, then test again. If that test is negative then wait for your next period. If you miss it then it's time for a blood test at your doctors office.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

I'm an adult and possibly pregnant--parents will kill me if I'm pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

Well I'm in my mid 20's still studying in a relationship (not engaged or married) have been together almost a year don't live together. My parents are very religious and my sister is their golden child she dated her now husband for many years before he proposed and even though they've been married...

Could I be pregnant even after negative pregnant test when nuvaring taken out early? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question to ask: So here's the history.I had a period and went to the OBGYN so that I could start Birth control. I started the Nuvaring in on September 1st, which was the last day of my period, I had gotten it Aug 28. I had sex and used a condom on the 1st. But then I didn't wait the 7...

View more questions Search