Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Story Writer Posts: 108, Reputation: 13

Aug 1, 2017, 09:36 AM
    How can I make bikni area smooth and plain?
    I like my bikni area to be clean and smooth. My husband also wants no hair here. It should be totally hairless. Now, when I use blade/razor to remove hair from down there, I get some very short hair at that place. I recently purchased Nova Hair Remover/shaver, but it also leaves more hair than even the razor does. What should I do? Is there any hair-plucker sort of tool, machine or instrument, which I can use to remove total hair from there. Kindly guide me. I shall be so grateful. I am sure, many other may have same question i.e. may be sailing in the same boat, as I do, but may be hesitant to ask it.

(I do not know exactly whether my question falls in HAIRCARE section or in BEAUTY section or in some other one. I request the members to kindly shift it to appropriate place, so that I could get proper reply, and this reply could benefit potential askers of this question also.)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 1, 2017, 09:56 AM
    A woman I used to babysit for chose electrolysis to remove unwanted hair from underarms, face, bikini area. Here's a site that answers questions about it:

Frequently Asked Questions About Hair Removal | Electrology Association of Illinois
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2017, 05:40 PM
    Laser hair removal is an option too... takes a few visits spread out over time since follicles go through growth cycles.

Aug 1, 2017, 07:33 PM
    Thanks Wondergirl and Smoothy for the replies. Can you please guide if rather than permanent hair-removal to get smooth, fine skin, is not there other method? It might be painful and expensive to get permanent hair removal. Moreover, if hair are temporarily removed, there is option of growing hair also, as it depends upon mood, like sometimes you like hairy down there and sometimes clean-shaved.
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2017, 07:36 PM
    Both of those are permanent.

Best temporary is waxing... but that's the most painful... gives you a few weeks of smooth before it grows back.

You don't have to do EVERYTHING permanent.

You can do the outer bits that make it appear you are smuggling a badger....permanently...and the other parts temporarily.
    Chemicals like NAIR...are NOT the best choices down there. The skin there is too sensitive usually

If you have lots of free time.....tweezers...one at a time you barely feel. And lasts weeks. Keep up as it comes back in.

Shaving is only good for a day or two at a time, and if you don't keep at it every 2 or 3 days it will drive you mad for about a week until it grows out enough.

Aug 2, 2017, 11:30 AM
    Please tell about the males also, as I want my husband's pubic area also super-smooth. He shaves there but usually there is stubble, which is irritating and disturbing. Please inform me some methods to get temporarily smooth, i.e. super smooth down there.

By the way, I am grateful to you for the kind advice. It is definitely very helpful.
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2017, 12:31 PM
    Same methods apply to him as they would you. Depends on if he is hairy as a gorilla or not if the tweezers thing works or is remotely practical..

That works well for those average or on the light side of average. For those poor souls who have hair so dense it makes Sasquatch look bald...(I dated one in college) then whatever works for you.

If you try Tweezers....let him do you, and you do him......slow tug straight out gets it 99% of the time without breaking and you feel it less than a yank which is likely to break off more than you pull.

It doesn't come back all at once so its easier to maintain than do the first time. And when it does come back its not scratchy and itchy like when you shave before its a new hair without a sharp edge.

Waxing has to be ungodly painful.....pulling a bandage off my arm is bad enough.

Aug 2, 2017, 09:15 PM
    Thanks Smoothy and Wondergirl, for the apposite replies.

I also want my husband's down there super-smooth, albeit temporarily. Kindly guide what should he do to make pubic area super-smooth. What kind of instruments or methods can be applied for it? Kindly reply.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 2, 2017, 11:44 PM
    Hot wax is the best for very smooth skin, but it is temporary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can a plain-jane kind of girl make any money in the web cam industry? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all! I am a full time college student, recently divorced, and low on options to pay for my tuition. I have been considering doing web cam modeling online to earn money for school and bills, etc. However, I am very average looking. People say I'm pretty but I am by NO MEANS the barbiedoll-...

How to make my fondant smooth [ 4 Answers ]

I make my own fondant but it seems to crack how can I make it have that smooth glossy look? This is the website for the recipe http://www.cakescanada.com/HowTo/Fondant.pdf

Smooth grout on smooth tile [ 5 Answers ]

We just grouted our bathroom wall tiles (smoooth white subway style pattern) with smooth white pre mixed grout. It isn't going in well and is now cracking and hardneing with bums and edges :( Do we have to do another coat or will that be too thick... it is showing some thinset and the edges of the...

Dark underarms & bikni area [ 2 Answers ]

Hello .I am 18 years old and I have dark underarms and bikni area and I have very thick hair therefore I cannot do waxing because it will be very very painful .I used threading machine to remove my underarms hairs but my underarms color didn't change. Help me how can I redue my skin darkness fron...

View more questions Search