Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carolmarquez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2017, 08:19 AM
    Can't find serial number
    I have inherited a Brunswick Vibrating Shuttle Treadle Sewing Machine and we have looked everywhere for the serial number. It is in a really nice cabinet, but we are wondering how and where we could find the serial number.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to hire a person to find a serial number on manufactured home [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have searched the front crossmember of our manufactured home and cannot find the serial number. The state of SC only does deeds on the land. We have none of the HUD info as it has been removed. Who can we hire to find the serial # or a lawyer to search the previous records for...

Find date of white sewing machine by serial number [ 4 Answers ]

I have a white model 765 delux sewing machine lovely gold color heavier than a boat anchor. The serial number is 22020. Anyone out there who knows when it was made. I am thinking late 50's like me.

Who can I ask to help find a serial number? [ 1 Answers ]

I need a serial number for a disk I have but I lost the case/envelope

I have a White Rotary machine. I can not find the serial number on it. [ 0 Answers ]

It is in perfect condition and sews wonderfully. I would like to find some attachments for it. Do you have any ideas where I can look for them?

Where would I find the serial number? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old magnavox record console. As far as I can tell, from comparing it to pictures of others like it online, it's from the 60's. What I want to know is, where do I look to find the serial number? It's not on the back, bottom, or in the compartment with the record player. Would I have to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.