Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mocota Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2017, 06:48 AM
    Sports highlight
    How can I make a sports highlight video if I am one of players in the game, I was wondering if there is a device that I can press a button to register time to help me crop videos?

Check out some similar questions!

Highlight Uppercase in Excel [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I need to highlight the cells where ever the cell contains uppercase case letters. Ex. Cell A1 as AAA Cell A2 as bbb Here the result should be highlighted in AAA and bbb remains the same. I have macro for this and given that below with this message. However, I need to select a...

Do guys highlight their hair? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys what are hair highlights? Is t the same as hair dye? Do guys highlight their hair too or is it mainly for girls?

Highlight black hair [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to highlight my hair which is black. Do I need to bleach if the color I would like to achieve is a chocolate brown or caramel brown?

Highlight Disaster [ 1 Answers ]

I am a women of color and I have dark brown hair and yesterday I went to the salon and got highlights. My highlights are a very light brownish blonde. After I left the salon I begin to hate how light the highlights are. What can I do to tone them down or go back to my dark brown and how long do I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.