Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Jul 31, 2017, 10:26 AM
    Remembering dream in a Dream!
    Today I had a dream can anyone explains it ?
    1st dream- It was like a movie, I saw a boy who was a thief keep stealing from others. One day he stole something from a girl and I reached out to the girl to help her get back her things and basically I did all the detective works and caught the guy in a very dramatic way and settings in the dream and I caught the culprit returned the girl her belongings that he stole from her.
    2- Then I saw myself waking up from this dream, thinking and about the dream. I thought the dream was like a movie I should write it down and make a small movie or do something with the whole dramatic story that I just dreamed about. I was writing and I was excited, while writing I was trying to recall everything and it was slowly getting fade and I got anxious!

This is the moment that I actually got up from my dream into the reality and realised that the whole time I was dreaming.

What could this be? Any insight? Thank You!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2017, 10:43 AM
    A dream is just a dream... doesn't really "mean" anything. Just your subconscious at work while you are sleeping.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 1, 2017, 08:07 AM
    Never dwell on your dreams or the feelings after. That's my own insights since we never know what really triggers them except bits of our sub consciousness. Dreams are from the last bit of the sleep cycle. See them as the signal to bring you back to reality. I am not a dreamer interpreter, but I suspect you may be putting more into this than you should and you don't need that pressure for added specific details to use as clues into your own mind.

So what's going on before you fell asleep with your yesterday?
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Aug 1, 2017, 04:04 PM
    Hahah! Actually, that night I slept very well, so well that I was able to dream.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does this dream mean when a faceless person appears in my dream [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream in which I was out on a date with someone that had no identity. I am the type of person that does not dream often at all so it definitely presented a great degree of concern. In my dream I had an excellent time on this date. Please help me because I can't seem to get it off my mind.

What does it mean in islamic dream if you have dream you are in a small house? [ 12 Answers ]

Since 2days I have the same dream that me, my husband and in laws we are living in a small house.can I please know what does my dream means? I often had dream that I'm getting married with my cousin whom in reality iwas supposed to get married. Yesterday I dream that he has writteh a letter to me...

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

View more questions Search