Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2017, 10:05 AM
    How about giving Trump a break... Hillary actually broke laws a lot of other people went to jail for. Some STILL in jail for. Why exactly do you guys feel SHE is special and above the laws that the rest of us are legally bound to follow?

But then.. why let FACTS get in the way of stopping the Liberal lynch mob.

excon With the retards Holder and Lynch out....we CAN finally go after what they were protecting and covering up. Then let the prosecutions start..
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 31, 2017, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    How about giving Trump a break...
    A break from WHAT? He's his own worst enemy!
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2017, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    A break from WHAT? He's his own worst enemy!
    The incessant libel and slander for one.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 31, 2017, 10:53 AM
    Because of what he says....? and that's all okay with you?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 31, 2017, 11:53 AM
    Please prove to me that Trump has been libeled or slandered in any way. I've seen absolutely nothing said or written about Trump that qualifies as that.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2017, 12:51 PM
    Kelly vs. Scaramucci. Guess who won?

The Marines have landed and pushed that thug back to Long Island where he belongs.

Another chapter in the ongoing dysfunctional soap opera that is Trump's White House.

Stay tuned.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2017, 01:43 PM
    Scott ;Here is Comey's testimony in June to the Senate Intel Committee :

"At one point the attorney general directed me not to call it an 'investigation' but instead to call it a 'matter,' which confused me and concerned me," "That was one of the bricks in the load that lead me to conclude I have to step away from the (Justice) department if we are to close this case credibly."
    "We had a criminal investigation open at the time, so that gave me a queasy feeling,"
    Comey: Lynch asked for Clinton investigation to be called a 'matter' - CNNPolitics.com
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2017, 01:53 PM
    1. Kelly vs. Scaramucci. Guess who won?

The Marines have landed and pushed that thug back to Long Island where he belongs.

Another chapter in the ongoing dysfunctional soap opera that is Trump's White House.

Stay tuned.
    The Mooch had to go . Trump thought he could run the WH like he does his businesses with an open door to all his staffers . But the WH cannot be run like a business. The President's time has got to be budgeted . I think Kelly will be an excellent Chief of Staff who will structure the WH operations well for as long as he lasts .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 31, 2017, 03:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Scott ;Here is Comey's testimony in June to the Senate Intel Committee :

"At one point the attorney general directed me not to call it an 'investigation' but instead to call it a 'matter,' which confused me and concerned me," "That was one of the bricks in the load that lead me to conclude I have to step away from the (Justice) department if we are to close this case credibly."
    "We had a criminal investigation open at the time, so that gave me a queasy feeling,"
    Comey: Lynch asked for Clinton investigation to be called a 'matter' - CNNPolitics.com
    Not only is this a semantic difference, but the criminal investigation is CLOSED. That's what I didn't like about Comey was how he handled things during the election especially given there were no finding of criminal activity. Of course the need for political discreetness escaped him, since in my mind this should have not been made public until or unless there was a criminal finding.

Even now I would afford Trump the same courtesy if the Dufus would just stay out of the public with his defensive/offensive tweets, words, and actions. I mean he couldn't try any harder to look guilty of something if he robbed a bank in broad daylight.

Hmmm, maybe we should make sure he never has on second thought.
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2017, 03:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Please prove to me that Trump has been libeled or slandered in any way. I've seen absolutely nothing said or written about Trump that qualifies as that.
    Every single thing the lunatic fringe on the left has accused him of since before the election. NONE of it has been proven yet. PROVE he has had any collusion with the Russians that the Democrats themselves haven't had MORE of.

But then... the left feels Trump is guilty until proven innocent... and Hillary and Obama aren't even guilty AFTER they admit to something.

Its Slander and Libel UNTIL you prove he did it... and he hasn't even been charged of it much less Convicted. Or does that simple fact not matter at all? There has been ZERO proof of ANYTHING presented yet, besides the "words" of someone with Ties to the Democrat party, or George Soros.
    JMAttero Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2017, 03:44 PM
    Simply because we are a nation of laws and no one is above the law. Otherwise we ARE a banana republic!

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2017, 03:59 PM
    Legally you are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty in a court of law... until then claiming someone did something is libel and slander depending on the method spread... as well as defamation.

Let the neighbor down the street accuse you of being a pedophile that molests kids in the neighborhood. Would you or would you NOT have recourse against them? Same deal. The sore losers on the left haven't proven ANY of it yet.

Picking ONE, Hillary admitted to breaking the law numerous times with FileGate...she can and should face trial for that and lies to Congress (7 proven instances so far)....same stuff Scooter Libby served time for (one single instance). The laws apply to Democrats too.
    Expert

Jul 31, 2017, 05:57 PM
    The FBI didn't refer charges to the Justice Department and closed the case. As in CASE CLOSED!
    Expert

Jul 31, 2017, 06:02 PM
    As to Trump and his sycophants, they are innocent until proven guilty too, so until the case is closed, we keep digging through their crap. We already know they have been lying through their teeth.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2017, 06:26 PM

Jul 31, 2017, 06:51 PM
    Smoothy, just as I expected, you haven't offered one specific thing that proves he's been slandered or libeled. I'm not talking about individuals on social media mouthing off. I'm taking about responsible people speaking in public. I haven't seen anyone accusing Trump personally of collusion.

So I challenge you again to produce one example of libel or slander.

Tomder, I know what Comey said. Because he is an ethical and honest person (though not that competent) I can see why he might have felt "queasy" at Lynch's request. His admission actually reinforces the veracity of his other comments, specifically about Trump's actions. I just don't think the semantical difference amounts too much, especially since I don't recall seeing that term used at all.
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2017, 07:20 PM
    The point is ;how much pressure was used by Lynch to stonewall and obstruct the investigation?You have to admit it was quite a coincidence that Comey laid out the case against Evita before deciding to not recommend charges against her days after Lynch met with Bubba on the airport tarmac. Lynch's comments about the substance of the meeting were laughably false, with her claiming that she and Bubba only talked about personal family things, like golf and grandkids.Even Dianne Feinstein said that Lynch's actions should be investigated for possible obstruction of justice and political collusion .She recommended that the Judiciary committee investigate this aspect of the Evita scandal .
    Feinstein: Congress should probe whether Lynch provided cover for Clinton - POLITICO

That raises the larger question . What did the emperor know and when did he know it ? It was no coincidence that the emperor and Evita flew together in Air Force One for a campaign event in North Carolina the day before the Comey press conference clearing her . Would the emperor have allowed her to use the implied endorsement of the Presidency had he had any doubt about the possibility that Comey would recommend charges ? No WAY !

Aug 1, 2017, 03:22 AM
    Tomder First, when refer to Obama and Clinton as Emperor and Evita, you turn me off. You want to post your opinion and facts to support them, fine. But things like that just show unreasoning bias. Second, Whatever did happen on that tarmac, unless Bill Clinton or Lynch admit anything other than what they have already said, further investigation will get nowhere. No one has shown that their being at the same place at the same time was planned.
    Expert

Aug 1, 2017, 04:42 AM
    If repubs and Trump would take a page from the Clintons and dems maybe they would actually accomplish something now that they have power, instead of digging rabbit holes to hide in. Seems logical that Trump would do more than throw red meat at the fringe base, and tweet against his own divided lawmakers, AND staff, to buffer himself against the dems onslaught which is nothing more than what the repubs did for 8 solid years against Obama.

Of course I'm enjoying watching the feckless repubs and the clumsy Dufus trying to govern against each other. Kudos to Mitch and Paul who obviously add to the chaos from the thrones of their own kingdoms, which the Orangeman has no clue how to unite because he is too busy talking loud and saying nothing. I have to admit while I enjoy the show, it's a very sad one to watch because it's a reflection on all of us that we elected this clown and his cohorts.
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2017, 01:34 PM
    tal calling herr Donald "dufus " turns me off. As we all know Bush Jr was officially designated the title "dufus" .

Scott the timeline of the "chance meeting " and the events that transpired are worthy of further investigation IMO; and in the opinion of the majority of the Senate Intel Committee .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goose egg [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 22 month old that hit her face in the tub, she has a large grape size goose egg on her face right in front of her ear, no crying. She is acting normal and walking and talking fine.. anything I should be worried about?

Canada goose down coat [ 2 Answers ]

I want to buy a canada goose down coat with high quality!I don't want to waste many.So can you give me some advice?

The Snow Goose [ 1 Answers ]

The story The Snow Goose written by Paul Gallico was made into a movie for TV some years ago. Is is ever going to be released for sale (DVD) to the general public. I want a copy

View more questions Search