Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 1, 2017, 04:33 PM
    Obviously there is a new Dufus in town, and while repubs want more Hillary investigations, EVERYBODY on the Hill wants Mueller to keep investigating TRUMP and his sycophants.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 1, 2017, 04:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Obviously there is a new Dufus in town, and while repubs want more Hillary investigations, EVERYBODY on the Hill wants Mueller to keep investigating TRUMP and his sycophants.
    Maybe Trump wants to leave. “That White House is a real dump,” Trump told a group of members during a recent trip to his New Jersey golf course.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2017, 03:19 AM
    “That White House is a real dump,”
    A Dump in a Dump
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2017, 05:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    tal calling herr Donald "dufus " turns me off. As we all know Bush Jr was officially designated the title "dufus" ..
    Hello tom:

I was the one to proclaim Bush a dufus, and I RETRACT it..

excon
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2017, 07:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello tom:

I was the one to proclaim Bush a dufus, and I RETRACT it..

excon
    Too late, ex, this is the next generation
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2017, 09:53 AM
    Hello again,

In retirement, George W. Bush has acted like a statesman and a gentleman - things I didn't think he was while he was pres.

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2017, 01:17 PM
    Michelle Obama said she felt like she was in jail in the White House .She wasn't making an off the cuff bad joke when she said it .

This is herr Donald's m.o. .Before the election he said moving into the White House would be a 'down grade' . To someone who is used to living in Versailles like opulence ,it is not a surprise that he would think the White House is not up to his standards .

So far to my knowledge he hasn't held Bacchanalian parties there ,or rented out the Lincoln bedroom for campaign donations .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 2, 2017, 01:24 PM
    Context is everything....

Being first lady has “prisonlike elements,” [Michelle Obama] said, as the Weekly Standard reported. She made the comments seated next to former first lady Laura Bush.
    Specifically, she said: Presidents’ wives “have probably the best job in the world because while our husbands … have to react and respond to crises on a minute-to-minute basis, we got to work on what we’re passionate about. I have just found it a very freeing and liberating opportunity … there are prisonlike elements, but it’s a really nice prison. You can’t complain. There are confining elements.”

Michelle Obama: White House like a 'prison' - Washington Times
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2017, 01:52 PM
    yep context is everything . Yucking it up with golfing buddies should not be taken too seriously .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 2, 2017, 01:56 PM
    yep context is everything . Yucking it up with golfing buddies should not be taken too seriously .
    We've noticed the man has no filter on his mouth.
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2017, 02:02 PM

1. We've noticed the man has no filter on his mouth.
    indeed .His impulses will probably do him in unless General Kelly can muzzle him (not likely).
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 2, 2017, 02:18 PM
    indeed .His impulses will probably do him in unless General Kelly can muzzle him (not likely).
    They need to consult with a veteran preschool teacher to learn how to deal with him in the best way and to keep him from acting out.
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2017, 11:23 AM
    Evidently the White House is more of a Dump than we knew .

White House set for renovations as Trump takes first vacation - ABC News
    SCROTUS POTUS will take 7 weeks vacation while these renovations take place . (I bet his own crew could get it done in 2 weeks . )
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2017, 12:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wondergirl View Post
    they need to consult with a veteran preschool teacher to learn how to deal with him in the best way and to keep him from acting out.
    LOLOLOL

Evidently the White House is more of a Dump than we knew .

White House set for renovations as Trump takes first vacation - ABC News
    SCROTUS POTUS will take 7 weeks vacation while these renovations take place . (I bet his own crew could get it done in 2 weeks . )
    Yeah, two weeks for his own crew that he helped to enter the country illegally - then he'd refuse to pay them because they are illegal aliens.

PS - Please see today's WAPO for how the orangeheaded one begged the pres of Mexico to lie for him re the Great Wall. Bigly pathetic !!
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2017, 04:41 PM
    The first thing General Kelly has to do is purge the White House of all the Obots that still work there . I wasn't a Trump supporter ;so I never bought his nonsense about the wall anyway .But his concern is misdirected . None of the people who voted for him are going to change their vote in 2020 over the issue of Mexico paying for a wall that may or may not be built. Please tell me you didn't really take that stuff literally ?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 3, 2017, 04:45 PM
    Please tell me you didn't really take that stuff literally ?
    I know Trump fans in Texas who did.
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2017, 05:31 PM
    Will they be voting for Trump in 2020 if a wall doesn't get built ? Of course they will . It was a throw away red meat line for rallies ....sorta like "if you like your plan you can keep it " .
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2017, 07:38 PM
    Please tell me you didn't really take that stuff literally ?
    His core believed him absolutely. But it probably won't matter - Mueller has called a grand jury in DC. Things are heating up.

The way Trump protests his innocence every chance he gets, he sure looks guilty. We'll soon see.
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2017, 03:38 AM
    His core believed him absolutely.
    Nah they took him figuratively .It was the press that took him literally .
    But it probably won't matter - Mueller has called a grand jury in DC.
    He's going for the perjury trap ;probably with Trump Jr and Jared over that meeting in Trump tower with the Russian lawyer trap the Dems pulled . If he puts Trump's family in legal jeopardy then he can hold it over Trump .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 4, 2017, 05:27 AM
    The Russians set up Dufus Jr, not the dems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goose egg [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 22 month old that hit her face in the tub, she has a large grape size goose egg on her face right in front of her ear, no crying. She is acting normal and walking and talking fine.. anything I should be worried about?

Canada goose down coat [ 2 Answers ]

I want to buy a canada goose down coat with high quality!I don't want to waste many.So can you give me some advice?

The Snow Goose [ 1 Answers ]

The story The Snow Goose written by Paul Gallico was made into a movie for TV some years ago. Is is ever going to be released for sale (DVD) to the general public. I want a copy

View more questions Search