Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nothingless Posts: 51, Reputation: 2

Jul 29, 2017, 12:48 PM
    Can tramadol or tamazapan cause damage?
    Just wondering if either of these medications can cause problems from taking regularly.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 29, 2017, 01:44 PM
    You should have no problems if you follow the directions of your doctor, and inform him of any side effects you may experience.
    Nothingless Posts: 51, Reputation: 2

Jul 29, 2017, 03:32 PM
    I heard that tramadol can be addictive so was concerned. Thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 29, 2017, 04:58 PM
    Yes it can be, but no doubt your doctor will keep a close watch on your dosage, and when it's time will know how to safely wean you off it. It's important you follow his directions, and communicate your concerns to him, so he will know how to best manage your care and treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hydrocodone v/s tramadol [ 3 Answers ]

I have been taking hydrocodone 5/325 off an on for a couple of years due to slipped disks. My Dr. just prescribed Tramadol 50 for me. I've never taken this med and the hydrocodone sometimes gives me a headache. I also have heart palpitations sometimes when I drink too much caffeine or take 2 or 3...

Tramadol [ 1 Answers ]

I was prescribed 50mg of tramadol for an injury. It's making me feel really weird and extremely tired, slower breathing. I've had this medication before and it never made me feel like this before. I am taking it as directed.

Renters rights in Texas structural damage to apt. no water damage [ 2 Answers ]

My whole roof in my apt. came crashing down all at once not due to water damage living there only 4 months I have no renters ins. About 4,000 in damage apt. dragging it out what are my rights sad in Texas

View more questions Search