Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lutchialkiwi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2017, 11:02 AM
    What is the name of this music product
    Hello,
    I'm looking for a sort of box that look like a calculator. Each button allows to do a different sound.
    You can record your melody on it.
    And the last thing I know is that it cost approximately 60 or 80 dollars.
    Any idea of what it is?

Thank you very much!
    cagsie39 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2017, 05:23 AM
    Could it be a Stylophone? Below link to picture,

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=stylophone...hone-hands.jpg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inventoriable Product Cost - multi and single product [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to request a reliable website that assists in the explanation of the determination of inventoriable product cost for both single and multi product costing. My textbook is not great in this area and I would like an alternative explanation. Am grateful for any assistance. ...

RNA product is 386000 what % of the primary RNA product consists of protein coding. [ 0 Answers ]

A gene has 400000 base pairs including a large number of introns. The number of non-coding bases in the primary RNA product is 386000. What percentage of the primary RNA product consists of protein coding sequences? I don't have much experience with this topic. Would 35% be any were near the...

Higher elasticity of demand of product=more careful of product price change? [ 1 Answers ]

"The higher the elasticity of demand of a product the more careful should be the sellers of the product to price changes." Is there any validity to this assertion?

Outline and explain the anatomy of a product and product classification? [ 3 Answers ]

Outline and explain the anatomy of a product and product classification? hey every1 kindly help as i need to write 2500 words on this and my only chance to pass so i would really thank you alot for your help.

I need to calculate the full product unit cost of both the 12pack and 2-liter product [ 1 Answers ]

I have raw materials costs 3% loss of raw materials, because of packaging requirements Packing materials costs 2% damaged materials Manufacturing expense Truck delivery fee Storage fee Wages p/year Manufacturing costs p/yr.

View more questions Search