Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nonelawyer Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2017, 08:56 AM
    California Probate Court Section 2580, Article 10 Substituted Judgment
    California Probate Section 2580, Article 10 requires that the Conservator must file a Petition in order to obtain the authority of "Substituted Judgment" over Conservatee in order to amend, modify or create a new Will despite the fact that a Will exists where the named Conservator daughter is disowned by the mother conservatee. How valid is the new Will that the daughter Conservator made on Self-Interest basis to name her the sole beneficiary of the Conservatee's estate in contrast to the existing Will naming the Conservator daughter as only to receive few hundred dollars instead of any significant portion of multi million dollar estate? Are there any Points and Authorities that can be researched in order to file a motion to vacate the new invalid Will that the Conservator made in violation of Article 10, Section 2580? Where and how can one find such Points and Authorities in California without going to an attorney at high prices? Can an attorney be hired only to file this motion and nothing else? Most of the attorneys see the million dollars property and want to get a hefty retainer. How to avoid this pitfall of legal racketeering?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2017, 09:07 AM
    Subscribed because I'm curious... because if the old will was made by the mother during a time where she was still mentally fit and of sound mind and able to make such a decision. I don't see how anyone ELSE can legally change it. Contest it yes.. but not change it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Requesting to set aside default judgment in California supre court, san diego [ 1 Answers ]

I am desperate. I need to do a Motion to set aside judgment in san diego, superior court, and don't know where to get the Form. My hearing will be in march 26.. I did not do anything wrong, I am not citizen, don't know about law, but the maanager told a lie about me, and the compnay ask the judge...

Probate court nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

This is a long story but I will try to shorten it.My mom died in June 2006.I am the only child.She named my son the executor of the estate.This takes place in New York State.I had to go to a lawyer to get him to file the will.Then I had to go to the lawyer again and get him evicted from my moms...

California Probate [ 1 Answers ]

My step-father recently passed away. Prior to his passing, he told one family member that his will was something he wrote on a piece of paper and signed by he and his wife (my step-mother) with no lawyer involved. He told another family member that I was the executress of the estate, and provided...

View more questions Search