I need a replacement handle for my Glacier Bay toilet, model# 779-923
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 28, 2017, 06:52 AM
    Home Depot near you?
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jul 28, 2017, 08:20 AM
    As advised above, Home Depot or Lowe's sell replacement handles. I suggest you remove the old one and take it with you so you buy exactly the same type of handle you need. Most of the time, home improvement stores won't know which handle to sell you according to model #.

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet Handle [ 2 Answers ]

My toilet handle is always coming loose. How can I make it stay tight? We keep having to take lid tank cover off and retighten the nut. Any suggestions?

Toilet handle repair [ 3 Answers ]

Hello , Can someone please help me out with a question about my toilet handle. My toilet handle is loose. I tried to tighten the bolt on the back as tight as I could but the handle still isn't tight. I am not sure if the bolt on the lift arm is stripped or should I replace the handle...

Toilet leaks around handle [ 7 Answers ]

I have lowered the float and the water will stop. But within a few hours the tank will fill again to the point of leaking. What can I try next?

Broken toilet handle [ 2 Answers ]

The toilet handle falls off the bar that connects to the chain inside the toilet tank. If I replace the "insides", will the parts include a new handle?

Toilet leaks at handle [ 5 Answers ]

I have the same problem as this guy: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/plumbing/toilet-leaks-handle-14062.html Can anyone care to help an extreme novice at fixing this?

View more questions Search