Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geoh1 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2005, 02:27 AM
    Email 'Signatures'
    Using Outlook Express 6 with Windows 2000.

I want to create an Email signature in one font but to have my main default font message as a different one without having to change either each time I send a new email.

I know broadly how that SHOULD be done, but no matter what I try, the 'Signature' always finishes up in the same font as my default message font.

Does any one please have the patience to tell me exactly how to achieve the result I want? I am baffled as to what I am doing wrong!

George H.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2005, 08:40 AM
    Signatures
    Hi,
    Unless another expert gives you the step by step instructions here on how to do it, here is a very good site explaining it; with pictures and step by step, on saving your particular HTML signnature to a file.

http://email.about.com/cs/oetipstricks/qt/et120603.htm

Just for information:
    If you wish to add or subtract from an Experts' reputation, or show appreciation or discontent with an answer, click on the "balance scales" icon by the Experts' name. You can then choose what you wish.

Best wishes,
    fredg

Mar 14, 2005, 09:17 AM
    Signatures - Email
    Fred:

Thank you - I will go there, check it out, and let you know how I get on.

Regards,

George H.

Mar 14, 2005, 09:37 AM
    Signatures - Email
    Fred:

Thank you so much.

I now have the signature I want, in the font that I want and a default message font that I want.

Best regards,

George H.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't email [ 2 Answers ]

I have an email address from Yahoo. I can receive emails but once I go to send one, when I'm on the page were it asks there email address and subject, but there is no box where I can write my email. It has the subject and their address but below that it has no box to write. But I asked my...

Signatures [ 8 Answers ]

Here's my situation. I wanted my bathroom remodeled and called a guy who was recommended to me to bid on the job. He was related to a friend, so I decided to have him bid on the job. He came and looked over the bathroom, took measurements, and a week later came back with a bid. When he gave...

Sent Email [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a way that I can get notification that an email has been read? Thanks

The best email like The Bat! [ 4 Answers ]

Anybody help me find an email client as good as The Bat! I am using The Bat! Email client for years. I love its features, but now a days many of my email reciepient blocks my email because of possible spam from The Bat email client. I still fond of using it. So to cover all of my email...

View more questions Search