Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aerybritney Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2017, 07:38 PM
    Bank Guarantee
    What is a Bank Guarantee? (the easy way to understand what it is)

Our company needs funding of $10M for operations for any individual or any companies that can invest or give loan.

Thus, a well known and established company wanted to provide us with a BG of $10M. What does this mean? As we need direct funding.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 25, 2017, 07:49 PM
    You work at a bank and don't know this?! I smell a troll or spam ahead.

Bank guarantee means that the bank opens a written certificate to the beneficiary at the consignor's request. As the guarantor, bank has the responsibilities to handle the debt or obligations instead of the consignor. The rights and obligations of both parties would be prescribed by the contract.
    aerybritney Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2017, 07:52 PM
    I don't work in a bank?

And you don't answer my question.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 25, 2017, 08:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aerybritney View Post
    I don't work in a bank?

And you don't answer my question.
    Is this homework?

I told you what it is. Or Google for your own preferred definition.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2017, 04:47 AM
    Any business that would be dealing with financial numbers that large would or should know what this is already. I think its a reworded homework question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get a QoS guarantee on home Internet. [ 1 Answers ]

I have used 11 different home voip venders. My hi speed Internet is quite fast with a horrid ping, typically 357 ms and the call quality is horrid. The only available Internet is from the Del from the telco and they tell me there is no guarantee. Any ideas.

Workmanship guarantee [ 4 Answers ]

I received a contract to replace my windows with Andersen Windows (New Construction) from a local contractor. The windows were ordered through Home Depot and delivered to my garage. The contract states, " __________________ gives a 20 year workmanship guarantee on all work." What would you...

Money back guarantee? [ 7 Answers ]

I bought an ebook from a site that offers a money back guarantee. I wanted to return it and I emailed them, but they never responded. What do I do? And can these money back guarantees be trusted? Because I was thinking about buying something else from another site which also offers a money back...

Bank guarantee [ 1 Answers ]

How much the deposit or cash cover as security to issue Bank Guarantee or Letters of Credit from bank rate AAA ?

Guarantee [ 1 Answers ]

If I change electronic dictionary for guarantee and new dictionary breaked too, I have new guarantee or not according law?

View more questions Search