Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2017, 11:01 PM
    Another Blonde Joke
    So this blonde goes to the doctor and tells him that she keeps finding South American postage stamps in her vagina!

"What!?" the doctor exclaims, "We need to do an examination immediately!"

After a few moments into the examination, the doctor finds something and begins to look at it closely.

"What is it doctor! What is it?" screams the blond.

"Ma'am, these are banana stickers."

Check out some similar questions!

New Blonde Joke [ 0 Answers ]

As a trucker stops at a red light, a blonde catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door. The trucker lowers the window, and she says "Hi, my name is Heather and you're losing some of your load." The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street. When the...

Blonde joke [ 7 Answers ]

Aurora_Bell's signature reminds me of this old joke. I'll give the short version: Blond chick on a plane. Engine one goes out and the Captain announces a 10 minute delay. Engine two goes out so the Captain announces another 10 minute delay. Engine three goes out so the Captain announces...

Another blonde joke.sorry! [ 3 Answers ]

Bob walked into a pub around 9:58 PM. He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up At the TV. The 10:00 PM news was coming on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge Of a large building preparing to jump.

A Blonde joke. [ 1 Answers ]

How do you keep a blonde busy for hours? Scroll Down

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.