Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2017, 11:22 AM
    Computer question
    I am seeking the steps to upload a photo to a website. I am having a professional photograph taken for the cover of my book and they will send it to me as an attachment to my E Mail. I imagine I will SAVE IT, but not sure where to go from there. Any info is appreciated.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 24, 2017, 05:23 PM
    Depends on where you want to upload to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer question [ 6 Answers ]

Why is my dell computer reading "battery low" when it is not a lap top but a desk top ! This has happened before. Will never buy dell again. Computer is one year old.

Computer question [ 2 Answers ]

A friend E Mails me and her text / fonts are coming over to me very, very tiny... I can hardly see it. Is this a problem with HER computer system or MINE ? Just curious. Thanks

Computer/ Web Cam Question [ 2 Answers ]

I use a Hewlett Packard Desktop computer with Windows 7 and it was purchased in Oct. 2009. I would like to install SKYPE where I could "see" my relatives in another area. They all have laptops and I "believe" the camera is built into the laptops. A few days ago I got a message in the...

I have a computer question [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a new HP laptop and a new HP printer. After downloading the software/driver it will scan but won't print. I have tried to re-install the program with my fireall down just in case that was a problem ,but it still will not respond when I try to print something. But it still will scan...

Computer question [ 2 Answers ]

This is a computer question. The text in gmail was very small every time I entered from Firefox. In every other site, the text was normal. A tech was visiting to install a new cable line and I asked his help. He adjusted the text size under "options". It worked but created another problem. Some...

View more questions Search