Ask
    lennyb3us Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2017, 06:00 PM
    Washing machine vacuum breaker valve
    Do I need a vacuum breaker valve for a home washing machine
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2017, 07:03 PM
    Depends where you live. Some local codes do require them. Here, in Atlanta, they are not required. Why asking? Told you need one? Where do you live?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vacuum Breaker vs Air Release Valve [ 0 Answers ]

I am working on a water filtration plant that using pumps to "vacuum" filtered/clean water from a tank and then transfer it to a clearwell. I'm not sure if I should be using an air release valve or a vacuum breaker valve. Here's the setup. The pump vacuums water (elevation not important as I...

What the difference vacuum relief valve/ vacuum breaker for water heater? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between vacuum relief valve and a vacuum breaker valve

How do I fix a leaking washing machine valve? [ 3 Answers ]

The water is leaking from the valve where the hose connects to the water supply, not from the machine. Where the knob for cold and hot water come from. What do I do to fix this?

In-Wall Washing Machine Manual Shut-off Valve Leaks Into Washing Machine [ 9 Answers ]

My hot water automatic shut-off valve on my washing machine started gushing water. So I figured no problem, I would turn off the water at the in-wall manual shut off valve for the washing machine. But even when I turn it all the way off, it leaks. It leaks into the hose going to the washing...

View more questions Search