Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    norrie38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2017, 06:08 AM
    Flies are going inside my AC and dying what do I do
    I have flies all around my window AC they go inside it when its on and die inside I have spayed the outside with fly spray but the keep coming back
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2017, 06:58 AM
    May Something died inside? Strange a spray doesn't work
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 26, 2017, 10:19 AM
    Is the drain under the unit stopped up? They could be going after water/algae in the pan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

18 year old feeling lonely and slowly dying inside [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what to do I turn 19 in less than a couple weeks, I am a virgin, have never been on a date, I am becoming more and more depressed... As a guy with next to no self confidence I will look but just shy away and realize that I have absolutely no hope of ever getting anything, I have been...

What's the title of the song with the lyrics, "i know I'm dying inside, don't you know [ 5 Answers ]

What's the title of the song with the lyrics, "i know i'm dying inside, dont you know it hurts when i cry...loving you wasn't easy....we're gonna be strong."?

Sewage Smell Inside My Home With Flies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm bellis. My home is 30 years old. There is a sewage smell in my home from my air ducts. The smell is stronger in my son's room and the kitchen's air vent. I do smell it in other rooms of the house, when I get close to the vent. When the AC and heater are running, the smell is not as strong...

18 year old feeling lonely and slowly dying inside [ 94 Answers ]

Well me and my ex broke up after 3 years and I started hanging out with someone I was attracted to and friends with for a long time priar. However she is engaged with a guy she's not to sure if she will be with forever. The other night she kissed me, I tried to stop her but couldn't last to long as...

I'm dying inside. [ 23 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new to this board, and I hope that somebody out there can help me. 2 days ago, a girl who only on that day we finally came clean and admitted our feelings for each other, was raped by her housemate. It happened just after I had left... She's in so much pain, I saw her yesterday...

View more questions Search