Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zac444 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2017, 12:02 AM
    I wanted to travel to the north korea but I cant now because of the travel ban how lo
    I wanted to travel to the north korea but I cant now because of the travel ban how long do you think it will last. Forever or is it just temporary.

I wanted to travel to the north korea but I cant now because of the travel ban how long do you think it will last. Forever or is it just temporary.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 22, 2017, 06:49 AM
    Nothing is forever except death.
    Anyone saying when the ban will end is just guessing.
    There could be all out war for all we know.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 22, 2017, 07:58 AM
    Nobody knows what will happen next!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 22, 2017, 05:27 PM
    Why would you want to travel to NK?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2017, 05:15 PM
    I'm going to be really blunt, like it or not.

Do you like laying in the dark street at night waiting to see if you get run over... do you poke angry dogs with sticks, or flick lit matches into a barrel of gasoline, do you go into high crime rate areas at night and hurl racial epithets?

Sorry, anyone who goes to NK... deserves whatever happens to them there. The ONLY exception are people kidnapped and taken against their will.

I question the sanity and ability to have rational thoughts of anyone who WANTS to go to NK. Even Eskimos in remote villages, know what happens to a lot of people who go to NK. Remote Tribes of the Brazilian rain forest probibly know too.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 23, 2017, 05:43 PM
    I guess I would wonder why you would want to go there, my wife travels there for business and I had many chances but did not.

But no, it may last 20 years, but no one knows.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2017, 06:06 AM
    Why support a depressed 3rd world hellhole? Spend you money here!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old christmas movie, two kids travel to north pole looking for santa clause [ 6 Answers ]

Im looking for a christmas movie probably made in the 80's about a sister and brother who go to the north pole in hopes to find santa clause and ask about there parents who I believe are missionaries in Africa. On there way a big ogre or something finds them and takes them to his place and is going...

Why do you need basic travel allowance to travel from ghana to the united states [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have to have Basic Travel Allowance to travel from Ghana to the United States?

North Korea [ 3 Answers ]

What is "thousand fold" retaliation?

View more questions Search