Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jake Canham Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2017, 10:06 AM
    I'm 15 year old boy and I asked out a 10 year old girl
    I asked out a 10 year old girl because I thought she looked about 13 but when I said it she said she was 10 then I said I'm so sorry I really thought she was 13 now people come up to me and say I'm a peadafile and a nonce and they are her sister is it correct they should call me that but bear in mined I didn't mean anything like kiss and having sex because that's peadoish but if anyone reads this please shout it out because I'm getting bullied and call me names like peado and nonce ind I got slapped;(
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 20, 2017, 11:15 AM
    Don't be so thin skinned. Stick and stones may break your bones, but words can never hurt you... unless you let them.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2017, 05:53 PM
    Just say, "Hey, I thought she was at least 13; can't always tell." And then just try to ignore any further comments. No one should be slapping you. Unfortunately, you'll have to deal with a good deal of immaturity with people around your age range.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 20, 2017, 06:26 PM
    The solution is to NOT get mad or upset! That's EXACTLY what they want you to do. Don't fall for it.

Do the exact opposite. Chuckle and, like DoulaC said, "Hey, I thought she was 13 -- ya can't always tell." Then turn the attention to them with an honest question: "How old would you have guessed she is?" and "At this age with sophisticated makeup and hairstyles, girls' looks and maturity level vary so much!"
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 21, 2017, 12:05 PM
    I would tell them that you thought she was 13 and when you found out she was 10, you walked away, because you'd never go out with a girl that young, and don't like girls that young. Hopefully explaining why you asked her out, will get them to back off. Sadly, once kids find something they know upsets you, they tend to keep doing it, so try not to act upset. Maybe even joke about it, "ya, I'd really go out with a 10 year old. Maybe we could play dollies and barbies together. NOT! Why would you think I'd want a 10 year old child? Are you maybe a pedophile, is that why you think that I'd do that, because you would? Hmmmmm". Turn the tables on them. :)
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 21, 2017, 12:55 PM
    All good advice.
    NOW, for the future, do NOT 'ask girls out' until you know them!!! I hear this all the time these days, younger and younger. You ask a girl out AFTER you have said hi for days, and then chatted for days, and then had some good talks for days, and gone for walks, and not gone on a 'date!'
    GOT IT?

I'm not really buying your story anyway... a 15 year old boy thinks a TEN year old girl looks ''about 13???'' NOPE NOPE NOPE, I don't believe you.
    You deserved what you got.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a 13 year old boy and a 11 year old girl just asked me out what should I do? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm a 13 year old boy and a 11 year old girl just asked me out what should I do?

Is it legal for an 19 year old girl to date a 16 year old girl in Oregon? [ 2 Answers ]

We are both girl's and wanting to know if it is legal to date each other?

16 year old girl and have never been asked out or kissed [ 50 Answers ]

I'm a 16 year old girl and I have never been kissed or asked out and it is making me feel as if I am not normal. I don't get it I'm pretty, really smart, nice, fun, but I am shy. I need help everyone around me has boyfriends but me. What's wrong with me. I need advice on what to do. Please Help.

16 year old girl, never been kissed or asked out [ 14 Answers ]

I'm turning 16 in about a month and I have never made out and I've never had a boyfriend. My best friend is with her boyfriend of 11 months and he's her third! And she's turning 16 in 3 months! I'm so lost and sad I'm definitely not ugly I'm tan have dark curly hair

View more questions Search