Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Downsvale Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 20, 2017, 06:25 AM
    Elderly care
    Can any one suggest me the best nursing and residential Home care in UK which provides End -of-life care?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2017, 07:59 AM
    Very bad question to ask people whom most of, aren't even IN the UK... Recommendations from complete strangers (some of whom might have a financial interest in a particular place), I would ask friends or Doctors you know and trust before I took the word of a stranger... way too broad.. would you want a loved one in a place on the OPPOSITE end of the UK from where you are, or close enough to travel to frequently?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 20, 2017, 11:23 AM
    Do your homework. Get a list and study upon the ones in your area. Make some unannounced visits is a good idea. Conducting some interviews is also part of the process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sign of Elderly Needs Care home [ 4 Answers ]

Understanding the reasons for nursing Hospital placement is important because according to the U.K. Department of Health and Human Services, 60 percent of the elderly population over the age of 65 will need a form of long-term care in their lives. 5 Sign elderly need care home 1: Social...

Elderly care calls. [ 5 Answers ]

Is Realpersonreminder.com a good elderly care call service or is it like all the rest of the computer call services? My 90 year old elderly mother lives a long way from me and I don't have the time everyday to call and wake her up and check on her. I work all kinds of crazy hours and need a...

I will provide care for an elderly man, how do I protect myself? [ 2 Answers ]

I will be staying with the father of a local doctor this month for a week, what do I need to do to protect myself and the home own

Home care for my elderly parents [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to remodel my parents bathroom so that I can adequately take care of them. I do not intend to ever place them in a nursing home but need changes made to the bathroom to make it handicap accessible. How do I go about this and are there grants available?

Home care for the elderly [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I wish to start a home care service for the elderly. The services will include most aspects i.e help washing, dressing, housework etc. My wife is experienced working in this industry but I need to know what qualifications, insurances are necessary to start the business, and what local...

View more questions Search