Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pappu010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2017, 03:02 AM
    Why electric heater is required in cooling application
    Why electric heater is required in cooling application and how to calculate its capacity
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2017, 05:08 AM
    Refer to your HVAC textbook for details and specifics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plumbing; additional water heater vs instant electric heater [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having a jacuzzi walk-in tub installed for my disabled wife. It holds 80 gallons empty and somewhat less with a person in it. I was told I would need another water heater (one 40 gal. gas is installed) to accommodate the hot water needs for the tub. The contractor suggested a 50 high...

Does the number of BTUs required to cool a room vary between cooling methods? [ 1 Answers ]

Does the number of BTUs required to cool a room vary between cooling methods? For instance, should a central HVAC system provide more or less BTUs than a window or wall unit? The reason I ask is that a HVAC vendor is claiming the BTUs required to cool a room is twice that of wall unit...

I have an all electric home and want to replace electric hot water heater with electr [ 2 Answers ]

We have a total electric home and want to replace the old water heater with an electric tankless whole house hot water heater. Gas is not available where we are. Is it practical?

H1b application documents required [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am about to file my H1B for this year. I have a minor spelling mistake in my Higher Secondary school marksheet. Actual Spelling - Prathibha Spelling in the Higher Secondary Marksheet - Prathiba ('h' is missing) All my other documents (passport, degree certificates, H4 visa etc) have...

View more questions Search