Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomsbizz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2017, 08:07 PM
    I have a litter 6 puppies they are 5 weeks old and one of them is unbalanced and fall
    I have a litter of 6 pomeranian chihuahua mixed puppies they are 5 weeks old and one of them is unbalanced and falls over. What could be the causa of this?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2017, 08:17 PM
    Suggest you ask your vet that question!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 20, 2017, 03:30 AM
    We cant diagnose on line, nor can we suggest what this may be. To be on the safe side, have the pup diagnosed properly by a vet. NOW#
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 21, 2017, 11:51 AM
    Sounds neurological, but that's just a guess, which is all we can do online. You're going to have to go to the vet, that's part of breeding, even as a backyard breeder you have to have money set aside if there are issues with the pups or the mom.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2017, 12:34 PM
    Since I'm not a Vet, How do his/her ears look? Infection?
    Then take him/her to a vet. Good Luck
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 24, 2017, 02:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratmando View Post
    Since I'm not a Vet, How do his/her ears look? Infection?
    Then take him/her to a vet. Good Luck
    I am not a vet either, but have experience with pups. I would not necessarily say ears, but if eyes are runny, nose runny, sneezing, then it could be upper respiratory infection.

You MUST get this pup to a vet to be properly diagnosed.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2017, 08:59 AM
    For Sure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 kitty missing from litter of 6, only 2 weeks old. Can't find remains or anything. [ 0 Answers ]

My cat had her second litter 2 weeks ago, she was doing very well taking care of them. We left for the Christmas holidays and when we came back she had moved her litter under the sink in the bathroom. I had a friend come by everyday to feed and refill the water. When we came home there were are...

Litter of Bullmastiff Puppies 5wks old with Diarrohea [ 4 Answers ]

I have a litter of bullmastiffs that have the diarrohea. I have been giving them prokolin and Lectade to help with dehydration, but it is getting worse rather than better. It's spraying out the one like a jet. They are on scrambled eggs made with water once a day, with chicken and Royal Canin...

Getting 2 pug puppies at 8 weeks old [ 12 Answers ]

Can you have 2 pug puppies in the same crate until they are a certain age?? :rolleyes: Thanks!

How many puppies can a chihuahua have in her first litter? [ 1 Answers ]

How many puppies can a chihuahua have in a litter?

Puppies at 5 weeks old [ 9 Answers ]

My friend has a Yorkie who had 4 puppies. The mom dog came down with eclampsia (crashing from low calcium) when the puppies were 3 weeks old. She almost died. She was hospitalized overnight and when she was released from the hospital she was told that the mom could not be around the puppies as...

View more questions Search