Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dan836 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2017, 03:24 PM
    Access: Have not permissions to use the 'FileName.mdb' object.
    Does anyone use Microsoft Access?

Two months ago I have created mdb document. Access was working well at the beginning, but now I am struggling with error message, You do not have the necessary permissions to use the 'FileName.mdb' object.

Do you have any suggestions how to work around it?
    jimshaffer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2017, 03:09 PM
    Generally this error comes when .mdb file get corrupted due to several reasons. You may run compact and repair Access command inbuilt.
    If yet the error not resolved you may have a look here https://onlinefile.repair/en/access.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Access 2000 Object Library use a different Const, than msoFileDialogFilePicker? [ 3 Answers ]

I used Access 2003 to create a database and saved as Access 2000 format. I used some code that downloads a logo. This won't work in Access 2000 because of the Library Microsoft Office 9 Object Library can't pick up the msoFileDialogFilePicker object. It think it's a variable. I'm not sure if...

Want Button on Access Form for Inserting OLE Object into Table [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm looking for a simple simple simple solution that will allow me to add a button to an Access form. When the button is clicked, a File Dialog box should appear allowing me to pick any file to insert into the OLE package. I've searched every corner of the web and have found a lot of...

Access denied to file I am owner of and have full permissions? [ 1 Answers ]

I get Access denied to a file on NTFS partition. - I am logged in as a Administrator. - Administrator have full access. - System has a full access. - Audit shows that full access is granted. Any ideas of what am I missing?

Access loads a bitmap into a OLE object as a package [ 2 Answers ]

My client has 3 aging Access 97 dbs that run the production floor of a large plastic manufacturing plant. These are in the process of being replaced by much more robust, professional grade manufacturing control systems. The client is investing millions in the new systems, so redesign at this point...

Bitmap into ole object field in MS Access [ 3 Answers ]

I have an Access 2000 database table with an OLE object field, into which I insert a bitmap image. (This is an existing database whose design I am not authorized to change). When I do this on the system in my office, everything is fine. The image is properly displayed on the form. However, when I...

View more questions Search