Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KeokKim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2017, 12:43 AM
    MDMA
    Can consumption of Ethylone and 5-methoxy-MiPT with ethanol in combination give rise to MDMA contents in your urine sample?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 19, 2017, 04:05 AM
    YES!!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2017, 04:24 AM
    You can't cheat the system... the people running these tests are way smarter than the substance abusers that think they can cheat it. Want to pass the test... abstain, have trouble abstaining, then you have an issue and you should seek out those groups available to help you beat your addiction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MDMA and hair test [ 5 Answers ]

I took 160mg of MDMA about 3 weeks ago. I have a hair test for school within weeks will I pass? It is being done by psychemedics. >Threads merged to keep all questions about drug testing in one place.<

Hair test for MDMA/MDA usage [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! If my asian boyfriend used 4 ecstasy pills within a single 12 hour period about 2 months ago, will he be able to pass a hair test? I know the tests aren't designed to detect "infrequent" users, but what does that mean? Will 4 in one day be detected? He hasn't used any since. If it can...

Hair Follicle Test - THC and MDMA [ 16 Answers ]

Hi everyone. This is my first post. I recently got an incredible job offer, but found I will have to do a pre-employment urine and hair test. The urine test I am not worried about. I have not done any drugs all summer. But I was hoping someone might have some advice on the hair part. A bit...

Hair Follicle Test - MDMA [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys, Thanks for taking the time to read my question, any support you can offer is appreciated. On 26th August I was stupid enough to take 3 ecstasy tablets. I have now been offered an amazing job which involved a hair follicle test. I took this test on 19th December. Based on research...

Angina Pectoris after MDMA use? [ 1 Answers ]

Two nights ago, I took 125mg of MDMA (orally) and the experience was very good until I started to come down. The feeling of a spiky object being pushed down a small tube appeared, starting at the top of my chest and steadily pushing down to the middle of my torso. I did nothing for about an hour...

View more questions Search