Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lowilliams64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2017, 02:59 PM
    Meadows college
    How can I get my transcript for meadows college of business that was in Columbus,ga. After they have closed down.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 18, 2017, 03:11 PM
    See if your state board of education can lead you to where old school records are kept.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get my transcript from meadows college of business a closed school in Georgia [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get my transcript from Meadows College of Business a closed in Georgia?

How to get my transcript from meadows college of business a closed school in Georgia [ 9 Answers ]

How can I get my transcript from a closed school that I graduated from in 1991.meadows college of business of albany, ga. Thanks for help

How do I get my college transcript from gadsden business college when its closed down [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to get transcript from GBC, but have been told the school has closed and when I call the phone just rings. I really needs this document asap! Any info would be very helpful!!

Three college kids traveling on a road trip before college and cross into russia [ 1 Answers ]

Three colege kids traveling on a road trip before they return to school cross the russian boarder and end up running from russian boarder patrol. They are wrongly accused of rape and murder of a young girl and are placed in a russian jail

College student w/o w-2 but can I file tax to get college tuition credits back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a college student with no job income(no W-2 form) but do have few dollars of interest earned from saving account(1099-INT form). I know I do not have to file tax return since the income is extremely low. But I heard if I file tax return then I can get few hundreds of college tuition...

View more questions Search