Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2017, 08:56 AM
    Chain Link Fence Gate
    What is a fair labor cost? Installing a six-foot-wide gate, to an already existing chain link fence. One post is already there in the ten-foot-long fence. Handyman Would only need to add post, and re adjust or eliminate some of the excessive mesh . I was think $300.00 labor but my wife said that is too much.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 18, 2017, 03:26 PM
    3 estimates would give you the best idea about what it would cost.
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2017, 03:32 PM
    Good Idea

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to I attach a wooden fence to an existing chain link swinging gate. [ 3 Answers ]

Please give details: tools needed. Type of wooden fence. It's just a swinging chain link gate leading to backyard. I just want to cover the chain link fence with wood. Measure the chain link gate . Then what do I do next?

How can I build a 10 by 6 inch chain link fence gate for a diorama? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a diorama due in one week, and I need to make a chain link fence. How do/Can I build it without metal, or wire?The size should be 10 by 6 inches.

Chain Link Fence Gate [ 3 Answers ]

We need to build some sort of gate to keep our dogs in. The best idea was a swinging chainlink gate on a wheel. The space we are gating , we need to access ir for cars as well. We had a estimate from a contracto and it was outrageous. I saw some 100 feet of used chainlink with a few posts for $75....

View more questions Search