Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cubicleman Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2017, 08:40 AM
    Drylok Extreme - 2 model numbers, what's difference?
    I noticed that there are 2 different model numbers of Drylok Extreme, model 209101 and model 28615 (at considerable cost difference). Both, I believe, are Latex-based and 5 gallons. What's the difference in the products? Is one much better than the other or contains some antimicrobial materials?

I'm considering use for waterproofing basement walls (Cinder block) after etching with Muriatic Acid.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 18, 2017, 04:01 PM
    Reading the product overviews at Home Depot you see that the more expensive version is much more comprehensive, and has more applications and rated for a higher hydrostatic pressure protection.
    cubicleman Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2017, 06:16 PM
    From what I saw, Home Depot only lists 1 of the Drylok Extreme model numbers and not the other. Home Depot also lists the regular version (which aligns w the description that u indicate).
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 18, 2017, 07:10 PM
    My look up showed both

DRYLOK 5 Gal. White Extreme Waterproofer-209101 - The Home Depot

Look them up separately, and you will be able to compare them both. Possible that your location won't list one as it also notes extra fees for shipping to some states.

It also notes it can't be shipped to me, but must be picked up at another store.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between complex and real numbers [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between complex numbers and real numbers?

The difference between two numbers is 25. The smaller number is 1/6th of the larger [ 4 Answers ]

The difference between two numbers is 25. The smaller number is 1/6th of the larger number. What is the value of the smaller number?

Model numbers [ 1 Answers ]

Thank you for your quick answer. I'm sorry about the model numbers I should have known better. The Itertherm I have is model MMHB-070ABHR-06 Serial is MMH9706-04867. monkeypud

Extreme age difference and Drinking [ 7 Answers ]

If My husband is 38 years old and I am 18years old. Am I allowed to go to a bar and Legally drink with my husband? :confused:

What is the difference between complex numbers and [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between complex numbers and real numbers?

View more questions Search