Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bubblegum101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2017, 12:23 PM
    Pregnancy, Am or Not?
    I am 16 years old. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the fourth of July, and again on the ninth. Both times, he did inside of me. I have taken three pregnancy tests. One came out positive and two came out negative. I am now experiencing white and clear vaginal discharge. Fatigue, cravings, bad mood swings, bloating, gas, and my period is late from what I know, by eight days. Am I pregnant?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2017, 02:05 PM
    Bit young to try and get pregnant. Yes, you certainly could be. Why no birth control at your age?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2017, 03:00 PM
    Since you've had differing results on your tests, either test again, following the directions carefully, especially as to when you should read the results, or see your doctor or pregnancy clinic for a test there.

Just some advice to think about:

If you are trying to become pregnant, think very carefully about the life changes a baby brings. Financially, physically, and emotionally. This becomes amplified if your baby happens to be born with health issues. You will have to count on just yourself for support as there are no guarantees anyone (including your boyfriend) will be, or stay, involved. You can't count on promises and good intentions... if only we could! Great if it happens, but necessary to have a back up plan of counting on yourself. Crunch the numbers, get the facts, and see where your life is at with what you find out.

If you are hoping not to become pregnant, obviously you and your boyfriend should both use reliable birth control. Don't be blinded by feel good emotions and neglect your responsibility.

I'm sure you know guys will often tell you what you want to hear in many situations regarding sex. Think about what you would tell a daughter of your own some day.

Good luck to you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Misses periods for 3 months 2 negative home pregnancy tests and no sign of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 26 yrs old and about 2 yrs ago i missed my period for the 1st time then it later started naturally after 6 months with heavy menses. 3- 4 months later it stopped again this time i was put on femilion for abt 4 months after completing the course it was normal for 2 months (dec 13, jan 14)...

3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea,...

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

View more questions Search