Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    armyvetstevo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2017, 11:29 AM
    Windows 8.1 vm with windows xp pro cd
    I would like instructions to create a vm on windows 8.1 with my windows xp pro cd
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 17, 2017, 11:46 AM
    You just want XP mode on Windows 8.1

Details here: https://zeltser.com/how-to-get-a-win...ne-on-windows/
    Slimgrady Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Aug 12, 2017, 04:56 PM
    Easiest way... Go to the 'Microsoft Download Centre' & search for: (1) Windows Virtual PC, & (2) XP Mode. Once downloaded, install (1) then (2). ---- That's it - You should be 'Good To Go'!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I change windows 7 home premium 64 bit to windows xp interface [ 1 Answers ]

Can I change windows 7 home premium 64 bit to windows xp interface

I have windows Vista, and I can't open files designated to Windows Media Center? [ 9 Answers ]

I have Windows Vista, which came with this computer, And occasionally get files from my daughter's school designated to Windows Media Center, which I can't open in anything. There seems to be nowhere to open it in Media Center, but when I click it... that's where it takes me. Very frustrating.

Cost of replacing windows and frames for 40 casement windows [ 1 Answers ]

I need to buy 40 new windows and frames for wooden casement windows.What would be reasonable for energy efficient windows like this?

Email sending prob. In windows vista using windows mail [ 1 Answers ]

I am having problem in sending emails in windows mail in vista. Up to yesterday, it was working fine. I have deleted and created the account again. Email address,pwd, pop n smtp etc everything is correct but email are not going. There is genuine windows vista with Mecafee. No problem with incoming...

Can't load windows, Can't get into safe mode and can't reinstall windows. [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I can't get windows98 SE to load. I can't get into safe mode or reinstall windows. A little history first. I had an issue with my creative sound card. EMM386 not loading along with something that had to do with the sound card. I went back and forth with creative tech support to resolve the...

View more questions Search