Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annu998 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2017, 01:01 AM
    What's the differences between GST charges now and before?
    I am still confused like others also because yet I don't get the GST rates i.e. Where it is applicable and how much they are charging. Please help me out from this stuff.
    Tatla Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Jul 20, 2017, 05:56 AM
    I am still confused like others also because yet I don't get the GST rates i.e. Where it is applicable and how much they are charging. Please help me out from this stuff.
    Annu

Which country are you talking about? As India has just launched the GST regime from first of July, 2017, I presume you are talking about India. Please clarify.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 20, 2017, 05:40 PM
    Or Ontario Canada. Be specific and come back and let us know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to file charges against someone for filing false charges against you ga? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I partake in role play games and scenes which are simply scripts written by my husband which we act out in our home as a hobby which my husband takes much from. He wrote a role play scene which included an argument, angry tone and some threatening words for me to say. We were...

Misdemeanor charges and charges pl-240.20-07 violation, are they the same? [ 6 Answers ]

Misdemeanor charges and charges pl-240.20-07 violation, are they the same?

how do I get the cumulative sum for differences ? Do I just add all the differences? [ 0 Answers ]

I have 20 observations , each observation varies from 15.05 to a max of 15.08 Now I need the cumulative sum of differences. The differences for each one is just 15.05 - what result you get for each observation e.g 15.05-15.06 so the difference is 0.01 , now I have 20 differences 0.01,...

Problem business client - Are NSF charges considered 'bank charges?' [ 1 Answers ]

If there is an IRS audit and some bank charges are actually NSF fees. Do you think the auditor would have problems with this?

Can old evidence be used for new charges when the original charges were dismissed [ 5 Answers ]

Charges were dismissed because evidence for the charges was false. Can new charges alleging a different related crime be filed using the old evidence?

View more questions Search