Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BlueC5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2017, 05:30 PM
    "Electric Spirograph"
    Hi,

In 1971 or '72, my father had bought a toy that was called (or at least resembled) a battery-operated Spirograph.

From what I remember, it stood upright and there were two slots where you could put transparent glass/plastic discs that had various Spirograph-like designs on them.

After inserting, you would turn the machine on and it would rotate the disks and project light through them onto a common projection screen -- by varying the rotational speed of the disks you could alter the rotational harmonics on the screen.

Was very cool to a three year-old.

What I am looking for is: the name? Who was the manufacturer?

Thanks

Doug
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 15, 2017, 05:40 PM
    Kenner made Spirographs.

Look at these:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/sis.html?_n...ph+Drawing+Toy

and these:

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...chr_syc_oracle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lyrics "now the rain." " I was watching for the people"... "started to pray"... [ 1 Answers ]

This was a song that used to play on 'western music' in early 90's. It was sung by a male with a chorus... can someone help me please...

Please convert "Evolution", "Transformation", "Phoenix" in Sanskrit [ 0 Answers ]

Please convert 1. "Evolution", 2."Transformation", 3."Phoenix" in Sanskrit God bless - this will be used for a tattoo

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

View more questions Search