Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2017, 05:21 AM
    Condo violation
    The condo owner on the third floor of my building has again started to throw buckets of (something) over her balcony every few days at 8:00 A.M. and 8:00 P.M. Two years ago I had the Management Office send her a Violation Letter. She stopped for a certain time and now has resumed again. I have an enclosed patio on the ground level with windows. When she does this it sometimes hits my windows.
    Since at those times I am at home I can SEE IT or HEAR IT no matter where I am in my apt. Any suggestions ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 15, 2017, 06:43 AM
    Can you setup a security camera to record it? Then bring the proof to the HOA.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Condo violation? [ 5 Answers ]

Someone in our building is stealing carts from t.j. Maxx and placing them in our ground level laundry room. I am writing a letter to the board about this. I saw the person today who is doing it, but do not know her. I told her "she should return the carts to the store, that they do not belong to...

Violation of Probation, Maryland Shoplifting PBJ/Violation due to Urine Test [ 1 Answers ]

My 18 year old niece was arrested three times within a week for shoplifting. The first was under $200 worth of electronics she was stopped with before leaving the store, A few days later, she was caught stealing small items totaling under $20 from two stores in a shopping mall. This resulted in 2...

I live on the top floor condo of a 3 floor condo building. [ 6 Answers ]

My neighbor below me says that when I take a bath, water leaks through her exhaust fan onto the floor. This only happens when I take a bath, not when I take a shower every morning. I tried letting out a little water at a time which seems to help, but not always. I asked my condo assn. mgnt. And...

Maryland violation of probation time limits to file violation [ 2 Answers ]

I was given 5 yrs of probation during which I violated the terms by not paying restituion as indicated . I could not pay for financial reasons and a violation was filed and I was found guilty. The judge sentenced me to 6 months jail and said that I would have only 6 months left after I got out to...

Fellow condo owner not paying condo or any fees [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all.. Hey, have a situation here with 3 condominiums, 2 pay all bills on time the other is about 5 months behind on all bills. This is rough as he has finally fallen behind enough to have tapped out the reserves and next month we (the other 2 condo owners) will finally have to start dipping...

View more questions Search