Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjah1411 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2017, 03:33 AM
    I'm 12 years old and am looking for a job
    I am 12 years old, I need some extra cash and it would need to be something that would make my mum willing to let me go out on my own since most jobs I could I get would include just that. I have looked on multiple websites and haven't yet found any promising ideas. I would love some advice.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2017, 08:51 AM
    Only thing you could get at that age is MAYBE walking a neighbors job, weeding their shrubs or garden, maybe helping them clean up the garage and take out trash. Unlikely these days to even mow the grass due to liability problems. The only business you could work at your parents would have to own. Due to age and very limited skills, and liability if you got injured.. there really won't be many options.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 15, 2017, 04:12 PM
    Sadly there aren't many positions for 12 year old kids. Most jobs require that you be at least 16, and even those are few and far between. Some allow 14 year olds to work, but again, few and far between.

At 12 your options are limited, but there are still things you can do. Babysitting, dog walking, lawn mowing, driveway shoveling, paper route, are the most common ones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm serious I've been trying to find this movie for years and years and years [ 9 Answers ]

I think this movie/ TV film is from the 80s or 90s. I cannot remember the name of the movie as I watched it when I was quite young. What I can remember is that two young girls meet on a beach, one with blonde hair the other dark haired. It is set on a beach for majority of the film (I think). The...

10 years marriage-stay home mom 8 years. Now have job and husband has trust issues [ 7 Answers ]

Thank you for reading. Long story, short version. Met husband 12 years ago... both were social bar fly's. I love to dance and listen music and so did he. As we've aged (40 now) I still love music and dancing and hanging with friends once every few months to dinner and perhaps a lounge place. He...

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 2 Answers ]

My exhusband was charged with theft by bring stolen property into state, theft by taking, theft by receiving stolen property, criminal trespass, aggravated cruelty to animals, removal of id items from animals. His sentence is 6 years jail time and 4 years probation. Will he serve all 6 years jail...

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 1 Answers ]

My exhusband has never execised his visitation rights of our twin girls. We have been divorced for 7 1/2 years. He is in jail now. I have not received child support in 2 years. Is this considered abandament? I live in Georgia.

View more questions Search