Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    just_bro_734453 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2017, 02:41 AM
    Can dmca.com really protect my website content against copyright infringement
    I have founded a website https://www.dmca.com/ in internet which claims to provide security from copyright infringement for my website contents.I have a website which is not copyrighted.
    So,
    I want to know following three things:-

1) Does DMCA really provide security against copyright infringement or it is a fake website.

2) Is protection given by DMCA is legal/valid in India.

3) If I make my website protected from DMCA,then after that will it be legal for others to copyright my contents and publish it as a book in the market or do something else.

Check out some similar questions!

If website doesn't hold copyright of user generated content who owns it or we free to [ 1 Answers ]

Hey,I found some rcipe sites in which they don't hold copyright of recipes which users of their site published and also they don't justify who holds it,I want to ask if they don't hold copyright so who hold it? Or we are free to use such recipes for personal and commercial use.Please answer.Thanks.

Being sued for copyright infringement? [ 18 Answers ]

Hello well firstly I'm a student and I seriously got no money at all. I purchased a study guide from a teacher to study for a test to get into graduate school and I had to sign a document saying I am the purchaser and ill not make illegal copies etc so I did. I bought it but now I decided I do not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.