Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bluemorn1ng Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2017, 09:48 AM
    Reward ideas for teens?
    I am wondering what kind of ideas you have for rewarding teens. I won't go into detail too much, but our 15yr old showed great maturity and we want him to know how thankful we are. He basically had to step up and play his mom's part in communication + w/his dad. He was thoughtful enough to make sure his dad knew what was going on & seek his dad's opinion and permission.
    We're trying to come up w/a way to show him just how immensely proud and impressed and happy we are w/him for being so mature and thoughtful.
    Just throw out whatever comes to mind if you would, and we can mold your ideas to make a good fit for us. Thank you!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 14, 2017, 09:59 AM
    I'd ask HIM what HE would like as a reward. Put a dollar limit on it, perhaps, or ask him to give you three reward ideas for you to choose from. Or, does he have a best friend who might offer a suggestion, if you want the reward to be a surprise?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 14, 2017, 03:16 PM
    I agree, ASK him what he would like.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know how much $ is on my VS secret reward card [ 1 Answers ]

I have two of the victorias secret "secret reward" cards, but I don't know how to find out how much is on them. I know you can go to the store and ask, but is there anyway I can find out through the computer? I can't figure it out. Please help :(

Reward offered! [ 11 Answers ]

This is an off-the-wall question. There is a song on the 1993 NBA Championship video featuring the Chicago Bulls. The songs starts when the Bulls and Suns are about to start their series. It's a mix between an Enya song and an instrumental. But it's NOT Enya. I have no idea what does that song....

I got my judgement reward what can I do now? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I just get my judgement reward on the mail today about my claimed last 2 months ago. And I went to the dependants to claimed my reward he said wait until 30 days upon the letter. Is that true that I need to wait for 30 days to collect my reward money? This is regarding to my small...

View more questions Search