Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brother Rando Posts: 9, Reputation: 2
    -

Jul 12, 2017, 04:07 PM
    Is Christ the Angel of God's Presence?
    How would you answer this question? Are there any scriptures that point to Jesus Christ being the Angel of God's Presence?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 12, 2017, 04:18 PM
    WG: You don't care what anyone thinks or believes or how they would answer, do you.
    BR: Nope! I just want you to open the door enough so I can slide my body through it and into your living room.
    -

Jul 13, 2017, 08:35 AM
    "In all 1) their affliction he was afflicted, and the Angel of his presence 2) saved them: in his 3) love and in his pity 4) he redeemed them; and 5) he bore them and carried them all the days of old."

To reject Jesus Christ as the Angel of God's Presence you have to reject this scripture, the Word of God.

1) You would have to reject that Jesus Christ was not afflicted with our sins.
    2) You would have to reject that Jesus Christ is our Salvation.
    3) You would have to reject that Jesus Christ did not love us or feel pity for us
    4) You would have to reject that Jesus Christ did not redeemed us
    5) You would have to reject that Jesus Christ died for our sins once and for all time

The gathering of a people out of all the nations for God's Name is now coming to it's completion! (Acts 15:14) http://brotherrando.webstarts.com/
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 13, 2017, 09:08 AM
    Hustling that dollar for God are you? 21st century online passing the basket.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2017, 09:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Rando View Post
    The gathering of a people out of all the nations for God's Name is now coming to it's completion!
    its completion, not it's completion. It's = it is.
    -

Jul 13, 2017, 01:47 PM
    Nah, we don't charge or pass a basket around. Are you offering? Those who support Jehovah's Sovereignty give so others can continue to receive Bible literature and Bibles Free of Charge.

https://jehovahwitnessqhub.wordpress...hovah-witness/
    Expert

Jul 13, 2017, 03:24 PM
    I would be leery of giving you a dime, since your flawed logic about the age of the human species misses it's mark badly by about half a million years at BEST.

That makes your interpretation of a regionally written text non-credible as to merit a reasonable debate. Sorry but peace be with you and good luck finding a flock big enough to support the shepherd. Yes it has been done to great success by some charlatans, but I pray the sheep come to a real truth to place their FAITH in.
    -

Jul 14, 2017, 11:11 AM
    I wouldn't take a dime from someone who rejects Jehovah's Sovereignty. Nor can you buy your way in to receive Jehovah's approval. You don't choose Jehovah, he chooses you. Read (Acts 15:14)

"Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him" (Exodus 23:20-21 KJV)

Jesus when translated means 'Jehovah is Salvation'. "For I say to you, you will by no means see me from now until you say, ‘Blessed is the one who comes in Jehovah’s name!’” (Matthew 23:39)

"Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying: “This is my Son, the one who has been chosen. Listen to him." (Luke 9:35)
    Expert

Jul 14, 2017, 02:35 PM
    No one needs you to have a relationship with the God that they understand. Nor should they hate you for NOT understanding that. If your semantical acrobatics gives you peace then so be it... Quote on, and may peace be with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is asleep in Christ? [ 54 Answers ]

Why Are we told to be Watchful ? And might we be counted accountable? Will you fall asleep in Christ? Luke 21:35-36 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things...

Tomb of christ [ 6 Answers ]

Title of the novel, Brief synopsis, Tomb of Christ, Father Fowley

Who sings angel... oh angel... [ 4 Answers ]

I don't remember anythink else... Only that in one point says... " Aaangel....oh angel..."

Do you know who you are in Christ? [ 11 Answers ]

It is worth your time.Don't miss this one! OpenHeaven.com - Lance Wallnau - The Fusion Experience

Substantial Presence Test - Days of presence under B1 status with no taxes filed . [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, If I take into account my stay in the US on B1 (business/visitor visa) status then I feel I qualify for being a Resident. However, I did not file any taxes before (I was specifically asked by my employer not to). Now I'm on H1B (since July 2007) and have filed through TaxAct online...

View more questions Search