Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    middleschool214154 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 04:24 PM
    I need middleschool advise
    Hey, I need advise for middle school, if you know any, tell me, I am so excited/nervous of mean bullies and the new kids, help GIVE ME ADVISE
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

May 7, 2007, 04:03 PM
    I don't know if this will be helpful or not, since it's taken a long time to get an answer. I go to middle school, and I just LOVE it. Sure, it's tricky, and sometimes, I just want to stay home and play video games. But you'll see so many new people, do so many new things( like going to dances) . New teachers, new friends, I think it can be pretty overwhelming. I'm sure you'll find your new middle school just like home...
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

May 7, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Middle school is fun- be yourself.

If αnything high school is the one you hαve to worry αbout (hαhα-joke). I remember when I used to push minor niners αround--oh the dαys:D
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2007, 06:10 AM
    Try hard it going to get harder in high school
    pimpete Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 12:55 PM
    I'm starting to I feel the exsacted same way
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Hey, it'll be great. Soon you'll be wondering what you were so nervous about. Make the most of meeting new peoplea and just be yourself as another poster said. You will find people who have the same interests as you - and they might even get you interested in new stuff too.

I'm not sure which age middle school starts, but remember to keep on top of your work, be organised with your books (colour code a timetable) and never leave homework 'til the last minute. That way you won't get stressed and you will be able to enjoy your free time!

Good luck

Heehee I still get nervous before starting somewhere new - and I've done it loads!
    launikalinda Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Jul 12, 2007, 08:52 PM
    middle school is nothing to be scared or nervous about if you really think about it. You're probably going to be there with all the people you went to elementary with so you will have them there for some familiar faces. There aren't really that many bullies because people start to grow up a little by this time. One thing you need to look out for is people who like to gossip and pretend to be your friend but their really tryna hurt u! You can't always trust everyone that claims they are your friend because at first they may be but people change! Its just a part of growing up.. but other than that you'll do fine! Just be friendly and be yourself and that's all there is to it! Don't let anyone change u and don't ever change for anyone else! =] good luck and hope u have fun!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need some advise [ 6 Answers ]

I have been very serious with my boyfriend for close to two years now. We have lived with one another for a year and half. The past 3 months he has seemed less interested romanticaly and phsyically with me. He has been working long hours and is under stress. I understand that can lower sex...

Could use some advise [ 16 Answers ]

Ok I need advise on 2 different relationship propublems. 1> My x is asking me to sign a paper for him . I told him I would have to speak to my lawyer before signing any papers for him . He got mad and left me a text message saying He was crushing the car (the paper he wanted me to sign was...

Serious Advise Please! [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I know this is sure to get some negative comments, need only serious advise please! I've been married AND FAITHFULL for the last five years. Prior to our marriage, we were together for 10 years. Lately, for a long time actually, I feel like my husband doesn't "give" to the relationship...

Advise [ 17 Answers ]

Hello. I'm new to this forum. Well my situations goes like this, my ex girlfriend broke off the relationship of two years. Its been three months since the breakup. Well the first month I kind of had some sort of contact with her through calls, e-mails. Then I decieded to go the NC way because it...

Can anyone advise/help? [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, my husband and I have been trying to fall pregnant for a few months now... my last period was on the 3 June lasting 6days, then on the 23 June till now, I've been getting dark brown discharge :eek: (I've never had this before ever since I started my period)... my period is not for another 2...

View more questions Search