Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hiwatari_yuki Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2017, 08:16 AM
    Easy strawberry tart recipe
    I am 15 years old girl and I wouldn't call myself more than a beginner in cooking even though I really enjoy it. So while scrolling through instagram, the other day, I saw a beautiful strawberry tart and ever since, I am craving it, but I want to make one on my own rather than buy one. Now since I am a beginner, I want a really simple recipe, for I have never made a pie in my life and my mother doesn't have experience either. I would appreciate any kind of help.

Thanks in advance
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2017, 07:53 PM
    If you Google "strawberry tart recipe" you will find hundreds of recipes. Pick the one that looks easiest to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Metoprolol tart and using aspirin [ 2 Answers ]

What pain reliever can I use with metoprolol tart 25 mg tab?

Metoprolol vs Matoprolol tart [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a difference between Metoprolol and Metoprolol tart?

Tart Dough [ 1 Answers ]

I would love to find a good tart dough recipe that is flaky and tender but doesn't require the addition of vegetable shortening. I'd rather not use it, but every time I've replaced it with butter I end up with a tart that's hard as rock!:( Any advice would be helpful. Thank you

A easy and quick tasty recipe ? [ 7 Answers ]

I don't have much time in the day due to work and then collage. And I need a nice quick easy meal to make. Can anyone help me :)? Please.

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

View more questions Search