Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    D R SKINGSLEY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2017, 02:47 AM
    Make model aircraft engine fuel with no Ether?
    I live in the Philippines, No Access to "Ether" have to mix my own for a compression / Ignition engine @ 1.5 cc,s. I Have Ronson lighter fuel,
    Caster oil + Paraffin/or Kerosene. Can you assist? Ex Cop UK, Bsc Bio/
    only "O" Level in Chem / Phy,s. Model engine only, nothing else! DRS, Bsc.

Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2017, 09:10 AM
    Not sure if Isopropyl Alcahol would work, Curious though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford f350 diesel Engine will not start cold, smoke leaks from the engine, fuel gage [ 2 Answers ]

Three Problems: 1. Engine will not start cold 2. Smokes leak out from top of the engine near the spark plug/glow plug (front of the engine) 4. Front gas tank gas indicator only shows empty, even if it is full. I recently bought a 83 Ford F350 Diesel Truck (dually) It was hard to cold start,...

Craftsman 17.5Kohler Engine, not getting fuel into engine [ 5 Answers ]

Morning all. My 2007ish 17.5hp Craftsman mower was running perfect. Died on me once, took awhile to get started, and finished the lawn. Last time, it died, and would not restart at all. Checked the fuel lines and the filter, up until the carb bowl. I empty it, try to start, and it does fill...

No fuel to engine [ 1 Answers ]

Replaced fuel line on Weedeater Featherlight Plus model, and now when I press the bulb to prime it, no gas comes into the line. Took bulb off and it is good. Checked lines and all appear to be sound. One line is smaller than the other and shorter. Other line is larger with small plastic...

Impossible of change v6 engine to EX engine in honda 1997 model [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to change v6 engine in honda 1997 model Ex engine (V-TEC) and what are the possible components that will change

View more questions Search