Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johndavies01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2017, 03:43 AM
    Why do girls wear shorts or spandex under their skirts and dresses?
    Most girls seem to wear black shorts or spandex under their skirts and dresses :(
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2017, 04:32 AM
    There are a number of possible reasons, and sometimes it can depend on their age. Comfort, a more slender appearance, and modesty are the most common reasons.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2017, 04:33 AM
    Its to keep pervs from looking up their skirts. And its them who seem to be the ones that notice or care.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 9, 2017, 04:33 AM
    No, I don't think so. You have been looking much to closely though, trying to see what is underneath skirts and dresses ! If women wear spandex at all, it is because they want their figure to look more trim. Spandex holds all the bumps in. Young girls today, as vain as some are, would want to wear the most lacy underwear.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 9, 2017, 08:00 AM
    They wear what they like and my question is why are you curious about it?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 9, 2017, 09:14 AM
    If you're a Kindergarten teacher, you wear slip shorts underneath dresses. Regular slips don't prevent little hands from lifting them up. Slip shorts are a lifesaver!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why do girls cover their underwear with shorts or spandex under their skirts/dresses? [ 13 Answers ]

Most girls seem to wear black shorts or spandex underneath their skirts and dresses

My boyfriend wants to wear tights and shorts [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend has told me that he wishes to wear tights and shorts sometimes when we go out, he also says he would like to wear my perfume, as he prefers th scent to other male alternatives, I do not know how to respond to this, please give me the right advice for him, as far as the tights are...

Chemical diagram of spandex joined to spandex [ 2 Answers ]

I want to have a chemical diagram of spandex joined to spandex so I can see the forces that hold these chemicals together

View more questions Search